Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

All of these sites definitely have the $ to fix their web site issues, but I spose in their minds, the shoes sell out every time anyway so why pay the extra money. |l
Yeah them and FNL mos def..

Smaller chains like KicksUSA have a better site than them lol

Got lucky and copped a 9.5 from Shoe Palace 5 minutes ago. Had to refresh like 6 times before it added to cart.
U jacked me, no paws Screenshot_20181215-123942_Chrome.jpg

Nope, just went back and refreshed. I did get banned for a minute. You don't have to wait it just recommends that you do.

Yeah I was spamming it like that for awhile then just did the 2 min bs a couple times then gave up. Bots most definitely eat the majority of that stock so that's sick you copped!

Really fighting with myself to not go waste my time at the mall and see if there has been some late shipments. >D|l

Carting on SP is all luck
But once carted checkout is pretty smooth in my experience
Paying shipping does suck
But at least no tax

where dey do dat at..u gon be wearing 3 pairs of socks :lol:

Lol 3rd family member to tell me that.
If nobody swaps I’ll have to give them to my nephew. Posting Pics up soon.

Ps- some stores got late shipments from what I’m hearing at the local malls in North NJ

Loving this shoe. Glad I was able to get my 2yr old his size yesterday but still on the hunt for a 8.5 or 9.

Attachments

• 34A85D64-793B-45A0-81DF-42D610BF247A.jpeg
    34A85D64-793B-45A0-81DF-42D610BF247A.jpeg
    272.1 KB · Views: 27
7c in your pic, right after I posted I need them. Throwing salt in the wound! lol

Sorry bro. I know how you feel. Didn’t check Eastbay this morning ? They had size 7c available. Check a few pages back. I was able to cart my sons size at around 10am

Sorry bro. I know how you feel. Didn’t check Eastbay this morning ? They had size 7c available. Check a few pages back. I was able to cart my sons size at around 10am

I didn't even see a link for eastbay getting TD sizes. I thought they started at preschool...

Back
Top Bottom