Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

Went to my local Footaction. Employee told me he “heard” they were getting another shipment of men’s sizes next week. They receive shipments on Tuesdays and Thursday. Not sure how credible it is but I’ll give it a shot.

Definitely a few spots may get a delayed shipment. Happens a lot to releases.

Spidey PS Size 3 was just back-ordered (Eastbay) to 1/4/19.
i'm in the same boat, can't score a 3y for my nephew. was really hoping to get them christmas for him to visit but looks like he will have to wait a bit. i'll post a link here if i see them cartable somewhere. it was as if they missed a shipment of the PS and TD's at the stores around here. Small shops selling them on ebay already lol.

The guilty pleasures reseller have selling n flipping kids and toddler pairs during the holidays!
They can do whatever they want doesn't bother me, people got bills to pay, doesn't mean i'm going to pay their asking price. I'm sure someone else will though. I view kids shoes as a totally different thing than adults. I can keep wearing an adult pair for years, he will wear this for 6 month and then grow out of them unable to wear em again, they just wind up being donated. I do think something happened though with the small sizes as not everywhere got them that was suppose to (yet).

They can do whatever they want doesn't bother me, people got bills to pay, doesn't mean i'm going to pay their asking price. I'm sure someone else will though. I view kids shoes as a totally different thing than adults. I can keep wearing an adult pair for years, he will wear this for 6 month and then grow out of them unable to wear em again, they just wind up being donated. I do think something happened though with the small sizes as not everywhere got them that was suppose to (yet).

Correct! If Sneakerheads learned to be smart with their money. Then learned how to talk with their wallets. Resell would be next to dead.

To everyone mentioning the backordered dates....it's very likely they'll arrive well before that. That's happened to me several times over the years from Eastbay and I've always had it in hand before the date they stated. Might be a little tight before Christmas though.

Kix were waiting on me when i came home....only thing left to do now is see the movie!!
20181215_190532~2.jpg

I hope I can at least get my brother his pair before Christmas. I just knew these were going to be available for a little while in preschool sizes and bought him so much Spider-Man stuff. I’m glad he’s forgot for now. Will keep checking this thread to see if preschool drops at more places.

Ebay prices are $70 more than on StockX in my size. Hopefully they come down on eBay so I can get these for retail after rewards and rebates.

I'm an 8.5 in 2013 bred 1's and an 8 in hyper royal 1's, should I go 8 or 8.5 in spider 1's? please only answer if you wore both shoes before!

I like a nice snug fit, how do these compare to Jordan 1 shadows in sizing?

please anyone let me know if you have hyper royals he got game 1s ..id like to know the sizing of the Spiderman 1s in comparison

The more I look at these the more they don't resemble the Chicago's. I need these! With blue laces they also remind me of Superman (my favorite hero) more.

Back
Top Bottom