Jordan 1 OG High Black/Gum - Dec. 6, 2014

Slept through my alarm. Rookie mistake. Anyone still have sz 10's in stock? Otherwise I'll have to try my luck in store. I thought these were junk and they would sit and hit the clearance racks according to some of you lol

Slept through my alarm. Rookie mistake. Anyone still have sz 10's in stock? Otherwise I'll have to try my luck in store. I thought these were junk and they would sit and hit the clearance racks according to some of you lol

I think this shoe was a plot. Keep the this thread quiet while making the 11's and infrared active [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Got them on FNL.  The mobile site was actually live about a minute prior to 7AM.

Tip for the WC rewards...USE THE MOBILE SITE!  The desktop version never accepts mine anymore (used to), even when they've been "applied", but the mobile version works like a charm.

Glad to have these, they look very clean in the pics.

Got 8.5 and 10.5 x 2 on carts if ya want.

I know #oop not allowed but man I'm just helpin the fam...

PM me with the size and NDC info

If it's ebates you can send try and add it after. After a while they get fed up, I used to do it a lot but they cut me off! LOL

What do you mean, how do I do that? I got 2 orders on ndc and it would be nice if I get cash back from them lol

I think this shoe was a plot. Keep the this thread quiet while making the 11's and infrared active [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I dont. I just think Nike released these in small numbers and more people liked them than we knew.

If it's ebates you can send try and add it after. After a while they get fed up, I used to do it a lot but they cut me off! LOL

What do you mean, how do I do that? I got 2 orders on ndc and it would be nice if I get cash back from them lol
My bad on the bungled reply, 8) Contact customer service and give them your order info. I've done through email, where I send them a screenshot of my order confirmation and they verify the purchase and add the cashback.

Back
Top Bottom