Jordan 1 OG High Black/Gum - Dec. 6, 2014

do these come with extra laces?

edit: lol nevermind. i was on another page.

Last edited:
Hope I don't regret doubling up either. It was crickets at my HOH this morning like 4 people. I'm happy with my 1 pair tho definitely better in person.

Last edited:
Why? I've heard this many times now.

Living in the Northern Hemisphere a black based shoe (and even better Gum accents) means the harsh weather of the season isn't going to show up as much on these when worn out! But also a dark wardrobe for the season means you want dark kicks! 8)

White/Blacks and now these, two subtle but totally essential c/w's that can be worn with just about anything. Snooze at your peril! :smokin

Last edited:
Picked up a pair for me and my girl at like 12 noon, went to a local Villa and I was the first to buy a pair....my girl GS pair looks more shiny than my pair, pics when I get home

ended up being an easy pickup at the store (FTL).  multiple sizes/pairs left this afternoon.  in and out in 5 min.  great winter shoe.  i usually wear mid 1's that i don't care about if it's bad weather but now at least i have some legit 1 high's that i don't have to worry about getting dirty.  these would have looked better with the white mid and without the shiny black but oh well, they will serve my purpose.  leather on these are junk vs my bred 1's fyi

A spot near me that usual doesn't offer phone orders is taking them for this drop. People must really not be checking for these round my way.

The more and more I look at pics of pairs that people copped, the more and more I cannot wait for NDC shipping to come through

Back
Top Bottom