Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Putting these next to breds makes them look like *** lol i still want them tho to bad no store near me is getting them 
mean.gif

Putting these next to breds makes them look like *** lol i still want them tho to bad no store near me is getting them :smh:

How so? Better quality than the black/reds thats forsure. It's the same shoe. This colorway is straight :nthat:

in terms of quality which drop is the best? maybe the royals? i only got the breds, royals, chicagos and black toes so i cant tell

Mann.. I need at least A call or email. My daughter wants a pair too, even over blk/infra 6s.. :smile:

wtfchi wtfchi Congrats. I entered a few raffles around here including HOH. They said they would call anywhere from today till Friday even though the raffle already ended lol. Now to play the waiting game.

Good news: my bro has me a pair locked down in store. Wonder if I'll get lucky on NDC, it would save me a few dollars

I'm just glad I can add these to the collection

wtfchi wtfchi Congrats. I entered a few raffles around here including HOH. They said they would call anywhere from today till Friday even though the raffle already ended lol. Now to play the waiting game.
Thanks! i hate when they aren't clear about calling cuz you can risk missing the call-makes you nervous and till you strike out :smh:
I think these will be readily available since NDC is supposedly selling gs online too. usually doesnt happen for 1s.

Thanks! i hate when they aren't clear about calling cuz you can risk missing the call-makes you nervous and till you strike out :smh:
I think these will be readily available since NDC is supposedly selling gs online too. usually doesnt happen for 1s.
These are coming in GS sizes?

wtfchi wtfchi Yeah, sometimes they might give you a chance to call back but they also ask you for your ticket (like some people carry that around with them at all times lol) I'm just hoping that the raffles aren't rigged. I didn't see too many names down but for the Sport Blue KO's (same case and I ended up getting a pair online)

R ryanjumpman420 Yup, should be $98/$100 + tax/shipping.

I'm thinkin bout pullin the trigger on some right now for $185...they limited around my way but not 100 on the interest...

1 For 3 So Far On HOH Raffles.... Still Waiting On FA And FNL Call Backs. Should Be Good For A Pair Or Two Online As Well :nerd:

Looking Forward To Adding These In To The Collection That's For Sure :nthat:

Now If Only We Could Get Some UNC's In True Form!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom