Jordan 1 Retro High "Rare-Air" 30th Anniversary

A Jordan 1 model is not a Jordan 1 in my eyes without the AIR JORDAN WINGS LOGO! How can they do this?! FOH JB this is just disrespectful :smh:

Black outsole and white swoosh would make this look a lot better. Not digging the white midsole and outsole combo.

Stop acting g like y'all won't cop and then flip these for 2k.

Everyone should know by now that really limited releases like these don't have to loom good to anyone, as people will buy these to sell.

I guess JB is counting on the rare air gimmick to make these hyped. Design wise, these are terrible. No wings, all white sole. Lazy colorway, these remind me of a mid JB would do.

I guess they just green light anything these days. It's like they go with the 1st thought that pops in their head. The only throng I'm pleased with in regards to these kicks, i get to save my $. Yet someone's trash is another persons treasure.
Stay thirsty my friends.

i wish i could find the folks in the focus group that gassed Nike up about velcro.....first the AM90 and AM95 patches and now these. the last time velcro worked for me was when i rocked these as a kid. the toebox seems narrower, but that could be the pics.

These just made a suprise early drop in the netherlands today..

Ya'll sleepin on these !!!
No sleep here. I know this is is not everyone's cup of tea, but I really like these and am looking forward this release as well as gray pair that will release.

Looks exactly like mid quality

Will cop on discount Bc the color way is kinda cool

Back
Top Bottom