Jordan 1 Shattered Backboard Legit Check

Hey guys,

Just bought mine from a reseller and wanted see if they were good to go.

A few things:

- Seller said he won HoH raffle, but box doesn't have the Footlocker sticker on box

- I didn't pull inner soles out as they seemed glued in (not sure if that's supposed to be the case)

- Some of the leather edges and back stitching doesn't seem perfect, but J brand sometimes slacks on this

- pair came with sole/shoe horn inside, but no cardboard heal things that some other 1's have had

Anyways, here's the pics, and let me know what you think. Any help greatly appreciated.

100% legit. 1s don't come with those heel inserts anymore, they stopped doing that with the fragments. If you do see a pair with heel inserts, chances are they're fake.

They're 100% legit for many reasons but the biggest pass to me is the holes on the toe box. The second to the bottom row is always incorrect even on good reps.

Can I get an LC on these pls? Sorry for the picture quality but any help would be appreciated.

Hi Everyone,

Just another regular legit check.
I know there is a receipt but there is no picture of the label on the box. 
I was in a hurry when purchasing this from eBay because the price was below $400. Is this too good to be true? I know a lot of you may think 400 is a lot but the market definitely dictates a higher price.

Thanks in advance!
~MV

Hi Everyone,

Just another regular legit check.
I know there is a receipt but there is no picture of the label on the box. 
I was in a hurry when purchasing this from eBay because the price was below $400. Is this too good to be true? I know a lot of you may think 400 is a lot but the market definitely dictates a higher price.

Thanks in advance!
~MV

These are fake.

I had a friend that got burnt with these.

couple things that are for sure wrong. 

The left shoe has a widow peak on the rear ankle area.

The back heel bottom is too tumbled and kinda rough to the touch. 

The 'R' in Air Jordan on the ankle does not touch the letter 'D' in the word Jordan.

(common on these fakes)

also, the way the laces are in a X shape on the shoe. Those ALL for sure mean they are fake.

GET YOUR MONEY BACK ASAP!

*another thing to look at is the insoles. they will both be the same (mirror image)

the insoles should be slightly different as this thread explains above.

Hope this helps. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Hope you paid with PayPal.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom