Jordan 1 Shattered Backboard Legit Check

I've been checking pics online all day to find out if these are flat out fakes or B-grades. I'll post more pics if needed.   Thanks for any help.

The stitching is confusing me, haven't seen any pictures of both insides. The right foot (bottom) is high, while the left foot (top) isn't.

The reason why i ask if its a B-grade is because of this pic smh. Notice its no TM just a M

Random shots

post a clear close up of the soles.. Also a clear shot of the small "R" on the box lid (the reg trademark logo).. Looks ok - i think some legit pairs shipped like this, but i cant be 100 about that.. Maybe Ricky can shed some light. @RickyRiebel

Last edited:
100% legit. Like timmy said some legit pairs are missing the T in TM. ive seen atleast 4 other pairs that have this problem. Swoosh stitching is fine also, remember these shoes are made in sweatshops by kids most likely so not all pairs will be perfect.

Another legit pair missing the T
View media item 1649129

post a clear close up of the soles.. Also a clear shot of the small "R" on the box lid (the reg trademark logo).. Looks ok - i think some legit pairs shipped like this, but i cant be 100 about that.. Maybe Ricky can shed some light. @RickyRiebel
Are these cool?
100% legit. Like timmy said some legit pairs are missing the T in TM. ive seen atleast 4 other pairs that have this problem. Swoosh stitching is fine also, remember these shoes are made in sweatshops by kids most likely so not all pairs will be perfect.

Another legit pair missing the T
Thanks I thought i seen this mentioned before, just couldn't remember where. Also is your stitching like that?

Once again thanks to all who posted and also Captainsneakerhead23 for the looks.

Back
Top Bottom