Jordan 1 Velcro pre-ordering

For all those who care at www.shoetrends.com you can pre-order the Jordan 1 Jetstream/Sapphire-Blue. Don't think I will be getting these but I know some people might like them.

FS Brand new never worn pair of Jordan XI Retro Low White/Columbia Blue Size 9 Deadstock. Shoes also come with retro card. These shoes were bought at SheikhShoes a number of years ago and are absolutely authentic. IM EBAY SELLER BLACKMAMBA_024 OVER 400+ FEEDBACKS. FREE SHIPPING AND PAYPAL ONLY. YM is kentball3

^^
eyes.gif
this aint buy/sell, i doubt somebody coppin from you.

Originally Posted by kentball3

FS Brand new never worn pair of Jordan XI Retro Low White/Columbia Blue Size 9 Deadstock. Shoes also come with retro card. These shoes were bought at Sheikh Shoes a number of years ago and are absolutely authentic. IM EBAY SELLER BLACKMAMBA_024 OVER 400+ FEEDBACKS. FREE SHIPPING AND PAYPAL ONLY. YM is kentball3

did u not read the rules?

Originally Posted by NJstress03

FS Brand new never worn pair of Jordan XI Retro Low White/Columbia Blue Size 9 Deadstock. Shoes also come with retro card. These shoes were bought at Sheikh Shoes a number of years ago and are absolutely authentic. IM EBAY SELLER BLACKMAMBA_024 OVER 400+ FEEDBACKS. FREE SHIPPING AND PAYPAL ONLY. YM is kentball3

did u not read the rules?

Nobody does anymore.
laugh.gif

haha wth. is he blind or somethin?

bro this is why we have a buy/sell forum no selling in jb forum please
welcom to NikeTalk

Back
Top Bottom