Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Joined Jul 31, 2012
Nobody is flying to Germany to burn down the store.
Who says anyone had to fly? You know how many people over there could have been caught up in this? You know how many American military soldiers and their families are over there? I see you’re caping, but don’t get it twisted, they’re relatively easy to get touched. That many people get caught up in this, it literally only takes one.

dblplay1212

Supporter
Joined May 23, 2016
Who says anyone had to fly? You know how many people over there could have been caught up in this? You know how many American military soldiers and their families are over there? I see you’re caping, but don’t get it twisted, they’re relatively easy to get touched. That many people get caught up in this, it literally only takes one.
:lol:

Joined Mar 30, 2015
Paypal refunded me today. They told me this is fraudulent, but I seriously don't think they wanted to scam of a million euro. They should've refunded everybody after a couple of hours. Point made in my opinion.

Last edited:

Mugen247

Formerly 'rycexboi'
Joined May 15, 2016
tbh how many bot users were even affected by this, I've heard most did not even support that site. I checked out manual and was able to get my money back in a few hours. Very deceptive of them.

Joined Oct 24, 2013
Also regarding Zupport, I'm sure it didn't help that Sole Links tweeted out the link. They deleted the tweet after a few people pointed out that it was for Image Files.

Joined Jan 14, 2017
Also zupport should of just refunded everyone once they knew they couldn’t keep the money
Instead of making everyone do a PayPal claim or chargeback
Like come on man

JimAsDwight

Formerly 'iazl67'
Joined Jan 29, 2013
I think I signed up for the sns raffle, but ended up hitting on SNKRS. I’ll part with a size 11 to an NT’er for sns retail plus shipping if I hit again.
:D Me please if you do. Will throw a little extra as well

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now