Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Is it me or does the top layer seem different on these? It's hard to tell from the pics, but it looks like it tears away in a different way. The previous pairs had scuffs and scratches while these look like clean edges. Just speculation since we don't have much to go off of.

Is it me or does the top layer seem different on these? It's hard to tell from the pics, but it looks like it tears away in a different way. The previous pairs had scuffs and scratches while these look like clean edges. Just speculation since we don't have much to go off of.

According to nikesbornothing the upper is some type of fabric material similar to the stranger things blazers, not paint

these kinda like those archive print cons skate? top layer reveals the archive print below.

1571939761372.png

1571939706949.png

are you planning to strip the yellow from the collar too? why not just wait for the court purple's dropping in that color blocking next year?

I thought about those but I wanted to do this for a while.
Gonna wipe the entire collar just because??‍♂️

Mine are still in pretty pristine shape. The ny to Paris got minor paint fade. Hell my LMs are still looking new.

Back
Top Bottom