Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Choice

F7678760-5D78-4318-B7BC-EFEAE2B96AB0.jpeg

Yup it’s hard to say one is better than the other material wise. White leather is the same on both pairs and the leather on the unc and suede on the navy’s are about as good as you’ll get from JB nowadays

zup y'all, i totally forgot i picked up a bone pair during last fall but have yet to wear them.
just curious to those who haven't stripped their pair, does the paint wear off easily with casual basic wear?

I haven't stripped either of the two most recent pairs of highs. I haven't given them a consistent wear either. I do notice that the fade is easier than my black lances which I basically stripped a long time ago.

I recently saw my first fully stripped pairs of lakers in the wild and they were dope. Homie had enough of the purple and gold residue that made them look very cool. Hopefully once Rona is behind us I can take a vacay or something and at least consistently give my pairs some wear.

The grey pair may be easier to throw on again now that it's fall.

That's the only reason I never went for them. Love the outside layer, but hate the colors underneath. They would have been as good as the LA to Chi if they had done something better underneath.

Back
Top Bottom