Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

whats the cheapest anyone has seen them for? asking because originally i bought the set for 300 each . seeing my correct size for 280 and just debating

whats the cheapest anyone has seen them for? asking because originally i bought the set for 300 each . seeing my correct size for 280 and just debating
I would sell yours for market if they don't fit and buy those jawns for 280 and you'll have money left over.

Pretty sure the paint was stripped intentionally to look like that. As much as it pains me, I may end up going that route -mine have shown zero signs of anything wearing off.

Pretty sure the paint was stripped intentionally to look like that. As much as it pains me, I may end up going that route -mine have shown zero signs of anything wearing off.

Yeah if I did it intentionally I would want it to look like that photo or like the NDC photos of these.

Yeah his were def the dopest I saw. But initially I decided I'd wear em and see how they strip on their own...and the answer is basically not at all :lol:

Partial strip you say...? Paging @theLtrain His are the cleanest pair of partially stripped I've seen to date.
Haha thanks dude. Ill link below to pics of mine again.

I think the red side pops alot better, kind of has that old burnished look. I might have done a little too much blue.

got my pair in today..pretty good condition. forgot how soft these are. i need the whites now in a 10.5 and I'll honestly buy another in the black. actually I'd take 2 of each color. top of the list

Still on the hunt for some DS blacks in a 12. I scored the whites for 365 DS, so hopefully i can get lucky to find the blacks sub-400.

Honestly these are really the only pairs i'm willing to pay double or more retail for - and rock them constantly.

repost but this pic so fire,make me wanna cry like a *****

AWSOME JOB

Cheers bud! I used magic eraser, a brush and hot water. Happy with how they look.

Back
Top Bottom