Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

they're merging the skateboarding aspect with the coat of paint with the Lakers vs Bulls theme

1's are the only Air Jordans that were somewhat frequently worn to skate in when OG's came out...VI's just wouldn't work as an SB
chris-miller-boys-life-cover-1.jpg

80s-skate-icons-in-kicks-lead-1.jpg

bones-brigade-in-half-pipe-1.jpg

h4loiz3srjmdimj3eagt.jpg

Last edited:
Most if not all Nike SBS are gimmicky... the scratch away paint is intended to wear off when people “skate” in them.

That being said, I don’t see people wearing these to skate

Even if they did, that **** probably isn't coming off :lol:

I've seen White Lance Mountains that look like they're gone through war and the red and blue is still barely peeking through the top layer.

There’s always that one guy that comes to a forum of a specific shoe to bash on it and calls everyone that likes it a hypebeast :lol:

It’s not just that people like the shoe, it’s because practically no one did before they found out the paint rubbed off to show a different color. And to be honest, it looks worst like that.

It’s not just that people like the shoe, it’s because practically no one did before they found out the paint rubbed off to show a different color. And to be honest, it looks worst like that.

That’s not true. Practically no one? Do you know how many Lakers fans loved these from the start? Lol

Of course its not true, we're getting (hopefully) two of the best non release OG 1s in one shoe.

The fact that these end up as black sole chis should be enough to silence all that hypebeast talk. Black sole chis are awesome. Wear out the laker paint, then clean it up all the way, put a red tag on the tongue. This shoe is dope af

Most if not all Nike SBS are gimmicky... the scratch away paint is intended to wear off when people “skate” in them.

That being said, I don’t see people wearing these to skate

my brother wore his black LMs to skate and he wore holes in them before the paint wore off :lol:

Can you believe there’s actually people who did that in the UNION thread? One of the greatest shoes of ALL TIME! Who are these clowns?

Well I’m sure everyone knows by now not to go to the union thread and talk ish cuz you’ll be on them like a chicken hawk on a chicken :lol:

I like the laker colorway as is and since I already own chi 1s I'm hoping the paint doesn't come off easily. The other pair that reveals a pink colorway I see myself removing the top layer of paint as soon as I cop em .

It’s fine that you don’t like the shoe, what I don’t understand is why does it matter to you whether ppl liked the shoe before or after the paint was stripped?

I deserve these
NO, I deserve these
I deserve these more than the next guy cuz Lakers
oh yeah, well I've liked the colorway from the jump
Chi colors is what sold me

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom