Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Chris Miller

millerfswitzerschrome.jpg

chrismillerextchrome.jpg

millerbloodchrome.jpg

I’ve been admiring these Laker/Bulls SBs and thought to myself, why didn’t they make a colorway with the OG Bulls colorway with the North Carolina colorway underneath? As much as NIKE loves telling a story and the fact Jordan wore his NC practice shorts under his Bulls shorts it would be perfect.

I’ve been admiring these Laker/Bulls SBs and thought to myself, why didn’t they make a colorway with the OG Bulls colorway with the North Carolina colorway underneath? As much as NIKE loves telling a story and the fact Jordan wore his NC practice shorts under his Bulls shorts it would be perfect.

...because idiots work there.

I like this idea; what color would the sole be?

Because the Lakers colorway is awesome, your concept fits better but not at the cost of that purple and gold. How many UNC colorways do you need? get outta here

Because the Lakers colorway is awesome, your concept fits better but not at the cost of that purple and gold. How many UNC colorways do you need? get outta here

Who said INSTEAD of the Lakers colorway? It was just a idea. I mean I guess I’ll “get outta here” if your feelings are hurt, but can I get a ride outta here? I’ll buy breakfast for your troubles.

I love this Laker color way, it tells a story in my mind too. My Dad is a Lakers fan and I was a big MJ and Chi fan like most of us are and were in the 90s. We were real excited about the 1991 Finals.
After game 1 he had a lot to say, “it’s over” “Lakers gonna sweep” “Jordan can’t win by himself, he can’t lead like Magic” I was SO mad, granted I was just a kid, but we know how that turned out.

I’m gonna get these and wear them the next time I see him, I’ll tell him these are the 1991 NBA Championship Jordan 1.... you think they are a Laker shoe, but apply a some pressure and it turns out to be all about the Bulls.

Who said INSTEAD of the Lakers colorway? It was just a idea. I mean I guess I’ll “get outta here” if your feelings are hurt, but can I get a ride outta here? I’ll buy breakfast for your troubles.

I love this Laker color way, it tells a story in my mind too. My Dad is a Lakers fan and I was a big MJ and Chi fan like most of us are and were in the 90s. We were real excited about the 1991 Finals.
After game 1 he had a lot to say, “it’s over” “Lakers gonna sweep” “Jordan can’t win by himself, he can’t lead like Magic” I was SO mad, granted I was just a kid, but we know how that turned out.

I’m gonna get these and wear them the next time I see him, I’ll tell him these are the 1991 NBA Championship Jordan 1.... you think they are a Laker shoe, but apply a some pressure and it turns out to be all about the Bulls.
i was just being sassy with the get outta here, dont get too butthurt. And you just reminded me that breakfast is an option at this prime spot in town that im never awake for. STOKED. Should i do the alaskan crab omelette or chorizo colorway?

Also Im pretty sure YOU said instead of the Lakers if you want a chi going into unc. Cant do 3 in one

But if you want to go a step further, ill meet you in the middle. Two shoes. UNC painted with CHI. for your concept. And allow me to do one more for your Dad and you. A Georgetown painted with Lakers. First championship in college and pros. Youre welcome. :smile:

too bad the ship has sailed though. They shouldve come here for advice first

I believe I asked why didn’t they make the colorway, not instead of the LA colorway. If a colorway needed to go to make the UNC/Chicago colorway my vote would go to the punch/sail colorway or whatever it’s called.

And my butt is unscathed. Thanks for the concern. Enjoy your egg McMuffin, or the McGriddle if you decide to go that route. Have a great day!

Anybody interested in og white lance mountains ? Shoot me a pm no painting fading or peeling anywhere literally wore these for about an hour once . Planned on getting them customized but never did and 5 years later it’s spring cleaning time . If interested shoot me a pm and I can send pics

Back
Top Bottom