Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

LittleDeafeningCrab-size_restricted.gif

too bad I only have a 6 min head start on FTA

closest FTA to me is an hour away so I seldom buy from FTA

I would make the drive from central PA to NYC if I was able to reserve these

Just got them in hand. Think I'm gonna leave the purple/yellow on for a while or until I get bored lol.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    70 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 20
I have never ever won a 10 min HS 3 city release on FA and that app lets me win probably 100% of the time on all other releases. It's just unreal.. I think I need to do another state and just take a flight there but these arent worth that to me.

I have never ever won a 10 min HS 3 city release on FA and that app lets me win probably 100% of the time on all other releases. It's just unreal.. I think I need to do another state and just take a flight there but these arent worth that to me.
same here man..its messed up. it seems like out of staters hit more than locals. footapps should factor what state you usually hit at into their algorithms.

same here man..its messed up. it seems like out of staters hit more than locals. footapps should factor what state you usually hit at into their algorithms.
I travel for a living so I would hate that personally. I get where you’re coming from though.

Need to know if tier zeros are getting these lakers so i know if i gotta pay resell. I think I'm willing to pay the price

Back
Top Bottom