Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

19’ vs 01’
Love em both.

E576D499-F8DB-41C4-A9A5-71EBA919EF85.jpeg
Geez is that a DS pair of the 01s

Anyone know what ever happened to the rumoured second pair of SB lows, Dark Powder Blue/Dark Powder Blue/White?

Thanks

The sacai did the same last week. I understand there are some options that can intentionally manipulate the market out there.

Wow, 9.5 @ $533 now?

There were only 2 sales from 10am-7pm. Then from 7pm-8:30pm there was a run of 20 sales. These bumped up $60 in 1 1/2 hours. TS1's went up $270 today. Either someone out there buying up serious stock or someones jukin the stats.

I think some folks are doing the pay resale now to sell for bigger resale down the road game
Also there are alot of chinese people :lol:
Plus lakers are favorite to win it all
And it's a clean colorway
People see the prices jump
Folks that struckout are thinking i better buy now before the price goes up more

Crazy nyc-Paris small sizes 100+ over retail and bigger sizes still under retail. Will the bigger sizes catch up?

I see no one is talking about the heel zoom air unit in these SBS. The shoe is very comfortable...by far the most comfortable 80s styled Jordan Retro in quite some time.

I can't really even notice heel zoom.
Same with NikeSBxNBA collab blazer lows I wear way more, heel zoom insole and can't even tell.

I think some folks are doing the pay resale now to sell for bigger resale down the road game
Also there are alot of chinese people :lol:
Plus lakers are favorite to win it all
And it's a clean colorway
People see the prices jump
Folks that struckout are thinking i better buy now before the price goes up more

Exactly, I should’ve brought when they were at the 400 range, just brought two pairs

Anyone notice how certain shades of the gold on some shoes are slightly darker or lighter than others. My OCD may be kicking in.

TS1 jump in price and now NYC to Paris prices on the rise...? What’s going on here?
My size in NYC to Paris went from 210 last week to $280 today. I've been saying it for a while tho, the big time resellers manipulate goat and stockx with ease.

Back
Top Bottom