Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Just posting to help this thread reach 150 in the next 24hrs..
With everyone buying the 3's I don't know if these will be as hyped. Don't get me wrong these will sell out due to them bring Jordan's but the Pictures that Nike released has made them kind of disappointing to most. Plus I know a lot people are saving for the 5lab3s in the end of the month.

Last edited:
jjj.jpg

I wanna grab a pair becomes I love nike sb and Jordan brand and this shoe brings Jordan brand full circle

Was just reading the Nike page on this shoe and noticed this.
"Wearing mismatching sneakers is something Mountain pulled of with ease, and is a significant inspiration for his Air Jordan I design coming later this year."
Will be interesting

We talk about Dunks in there

These are ultra wack; none of us really care about them, that's why we wanted a thread made here so it didn't clutter good shoes

LOL some people in there have such a an elitist douchebag attitude. Like if you were not into SBs in the past 20 years, you are not allowed to like any SB shoe that comes out. I imagine some are typing with their pinkies in the air.

"Blasphemy! Leave thy Jordan SBs for the neerdorwells. We shall refrain from speaking of said sneaker and shall cast off any gentelman that does otherwise."

5vNEzKh.jpg

Last edited:
LOL some people in there have such a an elitist douchebag attitude. Like if you were not into SBs in the past 20 years, you are not allowed to like any SB shoe that comes out. I imagine some are typing with their pinkies in the air.

"Blasphemy! Leave thy Jordan SBs for the neerdorwells. We shall refrain from speaking of said sneaker and shall cast off any gentelman that does otherwise."

5vNEzKh.jpg
eh i disagree.

i'm a relative newcomer in that thread and i have found most, if not everyone, helpful and welcoming. what you saw may have been in response to people asking to be spoon fed info on where to cop hyped releases (like the tiffs). i started following that thread around that time for that release, but unlike most of the newcomers, did my best to just read up and contribute where i could. and lo and behold, i got an assist on RD and copped. 

since then i have stuck around and tried to give back however i can, and helpful info has come my way as well on following releases (like the SOMPs yesterday).

although i am sure that many people actually like it (many of which who are in this thread), the AJ1 X SB is a hype shoe and the people in the dunk thread don't want it to get crazy over there with people just coming in asking for info like what happened with the tiffs. honestly what that thread is about is keeping the hype out of it as much as possible, and focusing on the great shoes that SB dunks really are. 

I'll never understand why people care so much about the hype, or what other people like. Buy what you want!

I'm doubling on these.

These are super limited. So glad Nike fixed the bot thing temporary right b4 this release. Some of us might actually have a chance on these now!!!

Back
Top Bottom