Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Cleaned up today.
I see you snuck a DB 5 in 
laugh.gif

bout to do it for $300 to have them in hand by Tuesday. Uk prices round out to about $250 so I didn't get sanduskied too bad. might talk him down to $280 on feebae

yea i highly doubt this <5000 pairs made rumor. Any nickname fo these yet, i'm liking the green goblins someone mentioned earlier lol

The shop I went to was charging $205...

Cat had crackheads waiting in line for them resellers cleaned up...

I struck out so grabbed some Jordan future's instead

The shop I went to was charging $205...

Cat had crackheads waiting in line for them resellers cleaned up...

I struck out so grabbed some Jordan future's instead
Futures are way more rare.  You'll have no problem trading the Futures for the SBs.  Or sell the Futures, and you'll have enough for the SB's + extra.

got the florals in cart since that link went live first, waited in line at NDC for 16 minutes for the jordanx sb then I get the out of stock message.  I click on checkout for the florals: CART JACKED!!!

I start reading on twitter and icysoles tweets "got the florals, selling for $300 which is fair market value size 9.5."

I unfollow that __________ing piece of_____. 

Lesson learned: Don't be greedy.

got the florals in cart since that link went live first, waited in line at NDC for 16 minutes for the jordanx sb then I get the out of stock message.  I click on checkout for the florals: CART JACKED!!!
I start reading on twitter and icysoles tweets "got the florals, selling for $300 which is fair market value size 9.5."
I unfollow that __________ing piece of_____. 
Lesson learned: Don't be greedy.

you could have checked out with the florals while you were waiting in line. I believe Nike even gives you message on that timer that says you have something in your cart and should check out.

you could have checked out with the florals while you were waiting in line. I believe Nike even gives you message on that timer that says you have something in your cart and should check out.
Can confirm. This is what I did this morning. Glad I did too, because I was in line for 27 minutes before striking out.

For any folks in the Bay Area, I got a size 8.5 this morning, looking to swap for a size 9 or 9.5. PM me if anyone is interested in swapping.

View media item 860336Nice to get a W on raffle for a hyped up limited release very one in a while, lol. When I read the horror stories on here about the skate shops jacking up prices, I started to get nervous. Thankfully I got away with only $20 above retail

Honestly the shop I copd sold them for 250+ tax. Cold world. I wish I paid 150
They told me it was to prevent people from reselling. Lol what a joke. They just want to bank in before resellers do! I'd understand a little higher markup but these prices they are giving are near resell, if not already so wtf not cool.

Back
Top Bottom