Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I need these so bad, Australia got stuff all. No online sites, no chance! Any idea where is the best place too buy a 11.5/12 apart from ebay? I want them, but not for $500..

Dude there are pairs on ebay for 230-240 euros buy it now ...

Last edited:
Lol 230-240 euros is like 350 aus dollars fam...and how 430 plus shipping is worse than 500 ...?

I must have missed sth...

Cheers.

its about $380 my bad was going off $260, even $380 plus $65 shipping, its still way beyond a reasonable price but i do appreciate the heads up bro dont get me wrong.

Lol 230-240 euros is like 350 aus dollars fam...and how 430 plus shipping is worse than 500 ...?

I must have missed sth...

Cheers.

its about $380 my bad was going off $260, even $380 plus $65 shipping, its still way beyond a reasonable price but i do appreciate the heads up bro dont get me wrong.

No prob...shipping DOWN UNDER is always bad....haha , from my country its only 35us dollars (europe) and you re my size ,too but the one and only pair is not for sale.... ;p)

Last edited:
No prob...shipping DOWN UNDER is always bad....haha , from my country its only 35us dollars (europe) and you re my size ,too but the one and only pair is not for sale.... ;p)

Yeh shipping is the killer! But i pay it if the price of the shoe is good but if its straight rape dont even bother. All g bro, glad you got a pair, im *** jelly af tho lol. Looks like il be copping these or the other cws at some stage but itl be off ebay. All we get are mass GR's in my state

I don't really find that cw attractive, think I'm gonna end up paying resale on the green ones

Last edited:
I like these a hell of a lot better. I like the idea of mismatched kicks just cuz that's how a lot of skaters wore them way back when.

If the difference between the two is that subtle I'm down

I don't really find that cw attractive, think I'm gonna end up paying resale on the green ones

i'm in a wait and see position on those
if the paint really does scratch off to unveil something underneath...well, i guess im paying resale for that too :x

Couldn't those just be samples? Where does it ever say it's the next colorway? And Sneakernews mentioned some "scratch off effect" but where does the video ever indicate that? Was it because of the shoe he is painting in the video? Could that have not just been some footage from the testing phase or him just messing around? It wasn't even the NSB AJ1. It had Jumpman branding on the tongue. People are so quick to speculate now days. If there is concrete evidence somewhere, please forgive me. If we are just going off of some stills from a video that tells us nothing, I'm not holding my breath.

Couldn't those just be samples? Where does it ever say it's the next colorway? And Sneakernews mentioned some "scratch off effect" but where does the video ever indicate that? Was it because of the shoe he is painting in the video? Could that have not just been some footage from the testing phase or him just messing around? It wasn't even the NSB AJ1. It had Jumpman branding on the tongue. People are so quick to speculate now days. If there is concrete evidence somewhere, please forgive me. If we are just going off of some stills from a video that tells us nothing, I'm not holding my breath.

You can sure hold your breath for a while...1.5 year till your first post fam.... :smokin :smokin :smokin .kinda cool.

i'm in a wait and see position on those
if the paint really does scratch off to unveil something underneath...well, i guess im paying resale for that too :x

This past weekend was really out of the norm for me, between me being at work and me not being able to drive out to check out my spots and what not due to not wanting to get a dui lol.

I shouldn't have struck out. But these next pairs I'll deff be making it happen and at least copping one pair of the new cws to offset the cost of paying resale. I love the green.

maybe those black based ones are showing what they look like with the paint completely rubbed off?
could be. but the tag on the white pair looks blue.
the bred pair has red text.
all speculation still.
but who knows.
gotta be a reason to have a video about the 1st collab but bring about two others.

Could just be samples, but they do have the Nike SB logo on the tongue if you look closely at the pics..

This past weekend was really out of the norm for me, between me being at work and me not being able to drive out to check out my spots and what not due to not wanting to get a dui lol.

I shouldn't have struck out. But these next pairs I'll deff be making it happen and at least copping one pair of the new cws to offset the cost of paying resale. I love the green.

i havent seen them in person but yea...that green is so eye catching :wow:

Back
Top Bottom