Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Could just be samples, but they do have the Nike SB logo on the tongue if you look closely at the pics..

I'm going to have to agree with you..those are probably samples. Samples start off that way..and if its really a red and blue sole..interesting. Crazy if the next ones are really just those ones right in plain sight lol.

Our Nike rep confirmed the bred/royal c/ws but said one pair would be black and the other white. Reps can be wrong but it seems like he'd have a little more info. Also said that shops won't be able to pick what they get

I need these so bad, Australia got stuff all. No online sites, no chance! Any idea where is the best place too buy a 11.5/12 apart from ebay? I want them, but not for $500..

they were online in au run through this thread someone her grabbed a pair

No prob...shipping DOWN UNDER is always bad....haha , from my country its only 35us dollars (europe) and you re my size ,too but the one and only pair is not for sale.... ;p)

Yeh shipping is the killer! But i pay it if the price of the shoe is good but if its straight rape dont even bother. All g bro, glad you got a pair, im *** jelly af tho lol. Looks like il be copping these or the other cws at some stage but itl be off ebay. All we get are mass GR's in my state

There were a lot of royals down there but I'm not sure if any in your state

heard loong time ago there would be a white and a black colorway  of aj1 sbs from trusted resource.. if i remember correctly both cws were scheduled for summer release.

dudes still trying to ask over flight club prices 
mean.gif

pull the trigger @ $300 or wait?

Could just be samples, but they do have the Nike SB logo on the tongue if you look closely at the pics..
Yeah I saw that. I was referring to the shoe that is being painted if you watch the whole video. I thought that was where the claims of the "scratch off effect" was coming from on Sneakernews B/C the way they worded it you could tell that by something in the video and that was the only thing I could see that would lead them to deduce that unless I missed something else, which it 100% possible. 

You can sure hold your breath for a while...1.5 year till your first post fam....
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
.kinda cool.
I was honestly just asking a question. Thought maybe there was something I hadn't seen. Sorry I don't post enough, I just got back from 9 months in Afghanistan fighting for our freedom to be able to speculate about upcoming Air Jordan colorways from the safety and comfort of our own homes. This just particular topic just made me want to comment and ask what the basis of Sneakernews' claims were. Again - I said I may have missed something, and if I did then I apologize. Just wanting to talk sneakers like everyone else. No disrespect.

I was honestly just asking a question. Thought maybe there was something I hadn't seen. Sorry I don't post enough, I just got back from 9 months in Afghanistan fighting for our freedom to be able to speculate about upcoming Air Jordan colorways from the safety and comfort of our own homes. This just particular topic just made me want to comment and ask what the basis of Sneakernews' claims were. Again - I said I may have missed something, and if I did then I apologize. Just wanting to talk sneakers like everyone else. No disrespect.

My man .. no disrespect intended , you misunderstood..see the kinda cool line in the end of my sentence ... ?

Also good for you coming back healthy but the 'war' in afghanistan took you much too far to fight for USA 's freedom...

Anyways , good to see you got back healthy , live long enjoy your kicks and prosper .

Figured I would chime in on the whole discussion about the pairs in that video. If you guys read the post on Nike about the recent release, there is a hint of what could be coming up next.

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-03/nike-sb-air-jordan-1
 Wearing mismatching sneakers is something Mountain pulled off with ease, and is a significant inspiration for his Air Jordan I design coming later this year.
It could very well be a mismatched pair of AJ1s under that white paint.

**edit. yes, I did join just to post that haha

Last edited:
no worries.
speculations all around.
but based on the news from nike, most definitely a mismatched pair.
Hopefully new pics soon.
Hopin for a bred colorway tho.
Might bring all the beasts out however.

no worries.
speculations all around.
but based on the news from nike, most definitely a mismatched pair.
Hopefully new pics soon.
Hopin for a bred colorway tho.
Might bring all the beasts out however.

you just kicked his a$% though.8 posts in 8 years.

:tongue:

just kidding.

Figured I would chime in on the whole discussion about the pairs in that video. If you guys read the post on Nike about the recent release, there is a hint of what could be coming up next.

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-03/nike-sb-air-jordan-1

It could very well be a mismatched pair of AJ1s under that white paint.

**edit. yes, I did join just to post that haha
In that NikeSB video on YouTube that shows the pair. You could see some evidence of that too when they start showing the photos of Lance. You could see a darker color and lighter color for left and right side of the foot. Look around 0:44 seconds of the video. So that's what we are looking at for the next pair. 

was able to get a pair today for 280 locally.. about the best price i could find.. size 10 too.. duno if its been said but what type of material is the shoe? is it like a rubber?? i know its not leather cause it doesnt feel like it.. these are actually very nice imo.. very limited  around here.. most stores only got about 10-15 pairs

I wouldn't be suprised if the white and black ones where random like you buy your size and you don't know what color you get

Back
Top Bottom