Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

i just quit trying.. i'm done dealing with these sites after last night and this morning 
laugh.gif

can't wait till the first photos of some guy wearing 1 white and 1 black shoe goes up. lol need some more grape 5-like pics (with peanut butter, with grapes, all that ridiculous stuff)

Real talk, how many of you guys would actually wear breds on one foot and royals on the other prior to these? Didn't think so.

Anyone order from SNS get canceled? Did it also say in your paypal that the order was canceled as well?

Are there any other websites putting this shoe up? Struck out on all of the raffles and NDC. Ridiculous

Real talk, how many of you guys would actually wear breds on one foot and royals on the other prior to these? Didn't think so.
Yeah because that's two different pairs of shoes. This is one pair. It's MEANT to be worn like that.

Are there any other websites putting this shoe up? Struck out on all of the raffles and NDC. Ridiculous
Yeah if anyone sees I would appreciate the assist

Last edited:

Repped. Hopefully my order is fulfilled.
24/7 site was really strange. I submitted an order without ever putting in any credit card information and got a confirmation email. Then a new page pops up asking for credit card info and it gets denied.

So I have a order confirmation email from 24/7 without ever paying anything so no idea what is going on there.

I don't think they are aware that all pairs are accounted for. was here Thursday daytime till fri when they gave out the presale. none of these dudes look familiar. possibly hoping for unclaimed pairs.

Back
Top Bottom