Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

LOL at everyone trying to intentionally scuff their kicks

Might as well just get some griptape/sandpaper and scratch it over the painted areas OR just try and learn a kickflip. You'll get results real soon.

snicklefritz 
laugh.gif

From what I can tell, it's going to take a while for much wear and tear to show thru if you're just wearing them casually. I wore mine out to a bar saturday and encouraged my friend to step on my feet, have been intentionally walking like an idiot up stairs and scraping my foot on the underside of the steps and played basketball in my pair and they really dont show too much.
Yeah, wore my black one pretty heavy during XGames Austin, riding around on adult Big Wheels, messing around on skateboards. Wore these babies straight out the shop. Other than a little dust, still look new.

I'd imagine the end of this week and next week would be prime time to buy these since most people who ordered off NDC will start receiving them in person.  Always a chance someone didn't like a pair when they come in, and usually the price drops a little when there's a few more shoes out  for sale than normal.  People will also consider selling for the next jordans/wtkds coming up.

I'd imagine the end of this week and next week would be prime time to buy these since most people who ordered off NDC will start receiving them in person.  Always a chance someone didn't like a pair when they come in, and usually the price drops a little when there's a few more shoes out  for sale than normal.  People will also consider selling for the next jordans/wtkds coming up.
agreed.  resellers need their re-up money.

Absoulutely agree.

There's really not that many pairs of sneakers that rapidly increase over time, really a special sort of sneaker that has an "incredible story", celebrity endorsing, or hyperstrike availablitity.

These are limited, but not limited to that point.

My boy got both for $560.00 the goin price in NY seems to be around $280.00 just gonna pull the trigger on the black don't really care for the white at all

Back
Top Bottom