Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Heres my pair

29F77FE0-F7FE-4E76-B85B-CE528636D6F3.png
91E1AECD-7895-402E-BCDF-6787EBE22232.jpeg

Hold up. Prices rising. Gotta buy more pairs

Also the midsole doesnt look very sail. Looks white.

But like i said before, it looks really good

All jordan one's I own (also all bought at retail) have the lace bags with 4 stripes at the top, spread wide apart. These have six stripes all close together.

Probably another inconsistency like the QR code. Your lace bags look exactly like my NY/Paris pair (from retail).

Does anyone know of the LA to CHI’s are releasing on European sites soon? I took an L when they dropped in the US. Hoping I can cop on a Euro site before I cave in and buy resale.

Heres my pair

29F77FE0-F7FE-4E76-B85B-CE528636D6F3.png
91E1AECD-7895-402E-BCDF-6787EBE22232.jpeg

That's what the R looks like on the bottom of my left shoe... looking at a couple of my other pairs of ones, it seems the R is sharper on one shoe than the other... Not sure if they do that on purpose, or maybe one of the sole molds they are using is wearing out hah.

Those are real.

Thanks man! What jumps out about them to let you know they're real? And anything you've seen so far with the fakes to watch out for? I def trust your opinion, I've seen you post here for ever, just asking for my own sanity so I know what to look out for haha. Thanks again!

oh my god, u did not zoom in on that little as$ "R" like that. dawg his stuff looks fine and you completely reaching. bbestsb bbestsb u are good homie :rofl:.

If I recall, that was one of the tells before. No clue if replicas have fixed it or not, but there is a triangle that forms at the bottom, the legs of the "R" touch the circle, and the entire mold is pretty sharp.
Here are my Lakers and Court Purples as an example:

Purp.jpg

Laker.jpg

Last edited:
I have two pairs of LAs, neither have the qr tag and they both have the 4 lines on the lace bags. My bones have the qr code and 6 lines. I think yours are real though, they look good to me.

These days, you aren’t going to find a pair of fakes that are near 1:1 but have the wrong lace bag...either everything is sloppy and clearly fake or they have paid attention to details in every respect

Thanks man! What jumps out about them to let you know they're real? And anything you've seen so far with the fakes to watch out for? I def trust your opinion, I've seen you post here for ever, just asking for my own sanity so I know what to look out for haha. Thanks again!
The shape, all the laces, looking at my pair, and the box label being correct all point to real.

If I recall, that was one of the tells before. No clue if replicas have fixed it or not, but there is a triangle that forms at the bottom, the legs of the "R" touch the circle, and the entire mold is pretty sharp.
Here are my Lakers and Court Purples as an example:

Purp.jpg

Laker.jpg

I just went through all of my 1’s which are size 9 except the turbo greens. Those are 9.5 and those were the only 1(ne)’s w/ that flawed “r” and that was just on one shoe. The rest looks like urs and coolcool coolcool . Got the TG's from finish line to. Maybe that’s 9.5 issue?
DC26B33F-ACAE-416F-8EE2-D299D3322CF0.jpeg

The shape, all the laces, looking at my pair, and the box label being correct all point to real.

Thanks!

And thanks a lot to everyone else who took the time to comment on my pair! It's just like my usual luck to get a pair with some weirdness to make me question my first time using stockX. :rolleyes

They also came with regular paper inside the SB paper, is that normal for these? They look and smell great at first glance, but that QR Code and lace bag situation is really throwing me off. The pattern on the outsole around NIKE seems a little weird too...

84BB2013-2B18-4BF2-9F52-97F47A0BE62B.jpeg
[ [

I'd be very concerned about the Air Jordan wings logo on your pair. Here are some close ups of legit pairs on lapstone's site as well as sole collector. the embossing is very detailed on the legit pairs and even outlined in purple. I'd probably get a second opinion on your pair at a sneaker boutique or consignment shop near you.
Screenshot_20190612-221127_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20190612-221206_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190612-221521_Chrome.jpg

Your pair's wings logo for comparison
Screenshot_20190612-221610_Chrome.jpg

If your pair is fugazi, and it came from stockx... then it can only mean one thing, there's probably a bunch of fakes in their warehouses.

Last edited:
Interesting point... can anyone else who thought my pair was real chime in on the wings logo situation with a comparison of your authentic pairs? Thanks!

Just when I was about to rest easy haha. Ugh.

Might just be how dark my first pic was. You can see they’re painted purple when I shine a bright light on it, but without a light on it it’s a very shiny slick wet black look across the full wings logos (and the R and D are touching on one, didn’t that used to be a tell?)... It definitely seems more matte and well defined in most online pics...

5FA8CE6E-286B-40FD-9696-D91C6CE1844B.jpeg
C1EE3801-E7D9-4E66-80BE-00DEBAE1F08B.jpeg

Might just be how dark my first pic was. You can see they’re painted purple when I shine a bright light on it, but without a light on it it’s a very shiny slick wet black look across the full wings logos (and the R and D are touching on one, didn’t that used to be a tell?)... It definitely seems more matte and well defined in most online pics...

5FA8CE6E-286B-40FD-9696-D91C6CE1844B.jpeg
C1EE3801-E7D9-4E66-80BE-00DEBAE1F08B.jpeg

Yeah the lighting was definitely the issue on your original pic. Your updated pictures look perfect. But the R on the sole is questionable. However, marikomorose marikomorose found a pair of his Turbos where his R is off too on one pair and correct on another.

Back
Top Bottom