Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Bank of America is helping me right now, they said they might be able to reverse it without Zelle. they just need both banks to agree. I do have to get a police report to help my case but there is a good chance of getting my money back. Smh

I was actually going to pay cash infront of a BofA but parking was a hassle so he said just Zelle , so that has helped me. People don’t take Paypal in meetups, at least I don’t.

Lesson learned here for me.
if you win do you get to keep the shoes? rock them as beaters :lol:

That is a warped way to look at it lol (no offense at all).. I just dont think this is some kind of a science experiment where you can 'stop safely' and pull the shoes from SX if they happen to pass through inspection. To add to that, there are people who will use that information negatively and it will only encourage them to push through as many fakes as possible.. which will ultimately burn someone on here as we know many use them for the after market.

I'm sure fakes have gotten through already but what youre suggesting is and has always been wrong on this board. If you want to do that.. take it to the PM's.. I flat out strongly and respectfully disagree.

Fair enough, I didn’t think of lurkers getting this info and using it for nefarious purposes-that’s actually a really valid point. My thinking simply was, AFAIK, nobody from NT has received fakes from StockX so this would be huge if we put on our NTDetective hats and found out fakes were being sold there.

I have. It’s worth a try. You can claim you sent it to the wrong person. That actually happened to me once and they took care of it.

How long did it take to get your money back? They said I don’t need to do anything right now just get a police report and wait.

How long did it take to get your money back? They said I don’t need to do anything right now just get a police report and wait.

Pretty much instantly from what I remember. I don’t know the process with a police report having to be filed and all tho. But once they agree to refund or reallocate the funds you should get it instantly.

Well, if he’s successfully able to sell them via StockX, it’ll be a great litmus test for the rest of us NTers who use/have used the site before. StockX has one job (verify pairs that are being resold) and, if they can’t do this, we all stand to benefit from this information.
Na it’s still a scumbag move to knowingly send in fakes and possibly scam another stock x buyer ... need to squash those hypebeast broke thoughts . NT fam don’t play that isht

Na it’s still a scumbag move to knowingly send in fakes and possibly scam another stock x buyer ... need to squash those hypebeast broke thoughts . NT fam don’t play that isht

But wouldn’t this prove once and for all that StockX sells fakes?

My rep is at 100% right now with StockX. Im not going to lie, y’all had me think about it but i just can’t. Thats not me. Hopefully i get my money back then i will see what i do with them.

****.. i might just try and skate in them. Its only been about 10 years. Lol

Last edited:
Only way to do it in a way not to scam people and see if StockX will indeed let fakes pass is to have NT purchase the pair. But that would be difficult, due to the number of current bids. Unless it was an obscure size. Now that would be interesting.

Fair enough, I didn’t think of lurkers getting this info and using it for nefarious purposes-that’s actually a really valid point. My thinking simply was, AFAIK, nobody from NT has received fakes from StockX so this would be huge if we put on our NTDetective hats and found out fakes were being sold there.
OP just have your friend create an acct and accept the offer to buy them on stock X and see if It passes their “stringent” inspection process. That way you burn yourself instead of an unsuspecting buyer .

OP just have your friend create an acct and accept the offer to buy them on stock X and see if It passes their “stringent” inspection process. That way you burn yourself instead of an unsuspecting buyer .

This would actually work for our purposes. I hope OP can get rid of his fugazi SB 1s one way or another but this would either prove/somewhat disprove our fears about StockX and high end fakes like OPs shoes.

Only way to do it in a way not to scam people and see if StockX will indeed let fakes pass is to have NT purchase the pair. But that would be difficult, due to the number of current bids. Unless it was an obscure size. Now that would be interesting.

I agree, his shoes are some of the best fake 1s I’ve ever seen but that box is a giveaway. If that somehow passed, we’d all have a ton of anxiety about our past purchases from online “verified” resellers like StockX and GOAT, in general.

Any of y’all have a pair where the tongue sticks out like this? StockX pair goes way beyond the Nike SB, whereas my Nike pair that’s 1 size smaller stops where I’m seeing everyone else’s. Took both pics for reference

Attachments

• AE03B8EA-D403-433D-83BC-12B322185ED6.jpeg
    AE03B8EA-D403-433D-83BC-12B322185ED6.jpeg
    340.6 KB · Views: 44
  • 50CAF390-D598-4E08-BC66-D2E892981C9D.jpeg
    50CAF390-D598-4E08-BC66-D2E892981C9D.jpeg
    282.9 KB · Views: 36
Any of y’all have a pair where the tongue sticks out like this? StockX pair goes way beyond the Nike SB, whereas my Nike pair that’s 1 size smaller stops where I’m seeing everyone else’s. Took both pics for reference

Mine doesn't have quite that much space, but on my stockX pair one of the shoes in the pair has a space like that, and the other doesn't. Just bad QC. Not the first pair I've had with an issue like that.

i'm not with my shoes right now, but here some initial pics i took when they came in from snkrs.
20190530_140054.jpg

20190530_140026.jpg

20190530_135713-1.jpg

Word? What is it? Looks good to me from these.

It’s really just a bunch of small things, mostly QC related. Considering it’s a size 13 I doubt there’ll be as many fakes passing through StockX. Seeing how well the reps were done on /r/repsneakers probably just had me paranoid tbh

It’s really just a bunch of small things, mostly QC related. Considering it’s a size 13 I doubt there’ll be as many fakes passing through StockX. Seeing how well the reps were done on /r/repsneakers probably just had me paranoid tbh

It says 9.5. Unless you're talking about your personal pair.

Back
Top Bottom