Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

42C3D297-4420-47C0-A1C2-678DC1D5EF09.png

TS lows and now these. SNKRS finally blessing

Another L. Still haven’t been able to grab a pair I want in 2019 lol. Definitely not paying resale for any as well. Onto the next.

Wait so if they accept a bid they don’t have to ship? They can just cancel it?

Slap on the hand, if that, the first couple of times a seller decides not to ship out. From there they start deducting points from your account status and you may get moved into a bracket with higher seller fees. Works the same for Goat and stockX.

1 lows bout to take over! the writing was on the wall with how the chi, royal, shadow and bred lows all skyrocketed. navy koston did very well, even with the jumpman on the toe. then factor in travis lows. and now these UNCs. it should be pretty apparent what JB is trying to do and what, potentially, is about to happen...
:nerd:

Wait so if they accept a bid they don’t have to ship? They can just cancel it?

They might take a percentage hit, but they might allow it if they have some excuse and are in good standing.

The percentage hit of that $160 is less than what these are now going for right now. Of course they'll drop some thursday and Friday.

So they're not going to refund or cancel any orders.

smh. i swear i wish i was in the shop right now. would burn that ***** down dawg.

**** Zupport.

i have no idea what i purchased.

they disabled comments on their IG post too.

lmao. yo these guys are scuummmmmy.

Back
Top Bottom