Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Keep us updated. I'm genuinely curious how Paypal handles it. Technically they did nothing wrong. They made a listing and clearly stated what it was with no returns. We can say it was shady but that's taking all blame off the consumer. I know Paypal almost always sides with the buyer so I guess we'll see.

i got you.

that listing there is really misleading. how can a digital image be leather? lol
and how can you charge international shipping on an email?

i got you.

that listing there is really misleading. how can a digital image be leather? lol
and how can you charge international shipping on an email?
Just want to make sure you saw this. I was under the impression it was the same as Bonker. It clearly wasn't.
And yea, after seeing that page, what Zupport did was worse than Bonkers. The only difference is that it says "Image files" at the top of the page. Everything else looks like a normal shoe page. Bonker made it clear and any human would have seen the difference.

I change my stance. That was ****ed up.

Just want to make sure you saw this. I was under the impression it was the same as Bonker. It clearly wasn't.

yeah thats what i was saying. same product number and all that. lol.
they saw bonker get through with no repercussions then they decided to jazz it up and up the price.

they trash.

Nobody is flying to Germany to burn down the store.
Who says anyone had to fly? You know how many people over there could have been caught up in this? You know how many American military soldiers and their families are over there? I see you’re caping, but don’t get it twisted, they’re relatively easy to get touched. That many people get caught up in this, it literally only takes one.

Who says anyone had to fly? You know how many people over there could have been caught up in this? You know how many American military soldiers and their families are over there? I see you’re caping, but don’t get it twisted, they’re relatively easy to get touched. That many people get caught up in this, it literally only takes one.
:lol:

Paypal refunded me today. They told me this is fraudulent, but I seriously don't think they wanted to scam of a million euro. They should've refunded everybody after a couple of hours. Point made in my opinion.

Last edited:
tbh how many bot users were even affected by this, I've heard most did not even support that site. I checked out manual and was able to get my money back in a few hours. Very deceptive of them.

Mail day

A3094DEE-EBC2-4A78-9A94-1247929B9FBB.jpeg

72A24367-BF8A-4E80-9655-401BC4B3B2B1.jpeg

Also regarding Zupport, I'm sure it didn't help that Sole Links tweeted out the link. They deleted the tweet after a few people pointed out that it was for Image Files.

Also zupport should of just refunded everyone once they knew they couldn’t keep the money
Instead of making everyone do a PayPal claim or chargeback
Like come on man

Back
Top Bottom