Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

What do you guys think is a decent resell price to pay for a size 11? Prices have been all over the place for this release but I fear if I wait too long, they’re going to skyrocket.

What do you guys think is a decent resell price to pay for a size 11? Prices have been all over the place for this release but I fear if I wait too long, they’re going to skyrocket.

My guess is ur size should settle in the low $200 range since the midnight navy’s are going for $170 right now

It’s crazy what’s going on with the prices of these Koston lows. I got my UNCs for 220 on Saturday and sold my midnight navy’s last night for 225 so basically I ended up paying retail for both

My guess is ur size should settle in the low $200 range since the midnight navy’s are going for $170 right now

It’s crazy what’s going on with the prices of these Koston lows. I got my UNCs for 220 on Saturday and sold my midnight navy’s last night for 225 so basically I ended up paying retail for both

Yeah I can’t believe these UNCs are fetching this kind of resale. I was assuming $150-$160 would be resell but nowadays OG lows are coveted for whatever reason.

80AF6572-81E3-4DAC-8B84-30DE1E55C209.jpeg

Congrats, but yea it wasn't because of you for the price hike on the aftermarket fyi hence emoji

Back
Top Bottom