Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

WELP! :smh:
5948C9B0-791B-4225-8C41-7DE57DB7817B.jpeg

Do you get anything for the StockX double-d*cking?

Anyone with an extra pair of LOW UNC's in size 12 willing to let go for retail + tax + Shipping +$60?

Yeah my pair I ordered from GOAT on Saturday for $165 still ain't shipped go figure. Little hype beast had second thoughts I'm sure given the whole weekend to think about it. Neither of these companies are truly punishing sellers for this type of behavior so it goes on and on.

Yeah my pair I ordered from GOAT on Saturday for $165 still ain't shipped go figure. Little hype beast had second thoughts I'm sure given the whole weekend to think about it. Neither of these companies are truly punishing sellers for this type of behavior so it goes on and on.
Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 2.18.17 PM.png

Same boat :emoji_hand_splayed::emoji_laughing:hi-five

Yeah this is really messed up, I can’t believe they let people do this.

Sometimes, seller has the same shoe listed on GOAT and Sx and sales on one APP and forgets to delete from the other. Happened to me once and I lost 10 GOAT points (140 to 130) ...

Well thats ya bad... you should've deleted the listing the sec it sold on the other site

I always do, just that one time I was grocery shopping when it was sold on Sx and I saw the notification half an hour later, when it was already too late. But yeah, it was my mistake and I lost points; I wish it hadn't happened, I can only imagine how disappointed the buyer would be.

Yeah this is really messed up, I can’t believe they let people do this.

Without sellers they have no business. Punish sellers too harshly and you’ll lose them. Of course they’re gonna let things slide.

The real problem IMO is the buyer caught up in the hype who runs to these apps to pay resale pricing. If it’s TRULY a problem for you, don’t use their service. But we all know folks who complain about it will continue to use StockX/GOAT because they gotta have the newest/latest.

It’s a vicious cycle dudes are caught up in and they don’t even know it. :lol:

So no luck in BSTN Raffle for LA to Chi, 5 more Ls to go lol

Are these even dropping on SNKRS? I have only Satin Black Toes and Defiants listed for Saturday morning release

So no luck in BSTN Raffle for LA to Chi, 5 more Ls to go lol

Are these even dropping on SNKRS? I have only Satin Black Toes and Defiants listed for Saturday morning release

LA/CHI are only for Europe. Delayed launch.

They already dropped back in May in the US.

Back
Top Bottom