Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Did not many get the UNC lows? Haven't seen hardly any on feet posts.

I copped. :nthat:
sneakersnapshots-1566487975407.jpg

Attachments

• sneakersnapshots-1566487975407.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 12
I copped. :nthat:
Going for that OW vibe I see.

I got a pair too but I'm just not wild about the shade of blue. I know it's OG but that to me just isn't UNC blue at all.

I got the Navy pair too. Bought on impulse and really loved them in hand especially with SB laces in.

But this pair just isn't quite doing it for me I don't think.

i didnt cop, else id be wearing them....gotta stick with the two other versions i have, i guess....

I find highs to be more restricting yeah and just less loose on the ankle and flexible and free feeling

I need to make a decision - LAtoCHI or UNC low. I'm leaning towards the lows since I already have 4 pairs of hi's and not 1 low. Hopefully JB releases more sb lows.

I’m a size 11 and pulled the trigger on stockx at 160.00, Had a free shipping code too.
Damn... and my $178 got cancelled and StockX won't even give me a free shipping coupon or Disco code on my next purchase :frown:

Damn... and my $178 got cancelled and StockX won't even give me a free shipping coupon or Disco code on my next purchase :frown:

That’s terrible. I thought they had to guarantee you a pair at that price if the order went through. How do they stop resellers from just keeping the shoes when resell prices rise over the course of a day or two? I feel for you! I’d be livid

I need to make a decision - LAtoCHI or UNC low. I'm leaning towards the lows since I already have 4 pairs of hi's and not 1 low. Hopefully JB releases more sb lows.
I own them both and I’d have to go with the La to Chicago. Those are super nice.

Back
Top Bottom