Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Hes So Chi

[h3][/h3]
jordan 100% satisfaction gauruntee??

sick.gif
I really hope you're an english major
eyes.gif
smh at people who think its clever or funny to correct mistakes.. sad..

I actually am, next?

laugh.gif

i remember in the 90's i had a few friends that sent their jays back and received new kicks. it took a while, and sometimes you didnt get the samecolorway that you sent. it worked, but both times i can think of were for defects.

so im doin this quick cuz im workin but a co worker told me that jordan has a 100% satisfaction gauruntee on their shoes u jus gotta have the original box any truth to this or is this pure duck tales?? let me knnoooo i wouldnt mind return my busted black cat 3s lol

return busted 3's
indifferent.gif
, lmao wow, like they'll ever accept it.

Originally Posted by imc08

creasing we sneakerheads worry about

shoes are meant to crease, some just crease faster than others.

if ppl worry so much bout creasing just dont buy the shoe or wear it simple

i know shoe stores change them for you if there defective or something happens to them that affect there performance

if they look unused then yes she can but only for trade of size or another shoe of equal value. Ive done that and they usually just give you a gift card orsomething if you dont want them or any other shoes

she only wore them once so the toe box creased, but other than that they are perfect. So just file the claim and send them in? THanks

ducktales...satisfaction as far as airbubbles and performance of the shoe...but not paint chipping, creasing and comestic stuff that we sneakerheads worry about
if your midsole paint chips, you definitely get a refund. I've sent two pair of spizikes back to nike for that

Originally Posted by AJ27526

ducktales...satisfaction as far as airbubbles and performance of the shoe...but not paint chipping, creasing and comestic stuff that we sneakerheads worry about
if your midsole paint chips, you definitely get a refund. I've sent two pair of spizikes back to nike for that
my spizikes are chippin. if i send them do i get a replacement or money?

[h3][/h3]
jordan 100% satisfaction gauruntee??

sick.gif
I really hope you're an english major
eyes.gif
smh at people who think its clever or funny to correct mistakes.. sad..

doesn't take an english major to spot that one
laugh.gif
memphis you an english major as well?
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom