Jordan 11 ‘Cherry’ Holiday 2022

If it ain't these, I'm coooooooo.....

Screenshot_20220118-202720_Chrome.jpg
Can you provide some background?

Always said highs in this colorway would be fire.

JB dropped the ball with the red lining and Jumpman imo. Super easy pass for me.
QFT no mf cap these are certified BASURA but if it was the lows in a high it would've been the new hotness

Ppl said the same about Jubilee’s. I hear what you’re saying, but December comes around, the tone is changing for most. That’s how it’s always been here lol.

What a fall off. I remember this dude had a decent sized YouTube following but the moment he and unfakeablekicks got into that YouTube beef dude is lucky if he gets over 2k views these days.. damn.
Dee is the man. He just don't do sneakers anymore. His reaction channel is gold tho. I'm still rocking with deep, for facts! 💯

Dee is the man. He just don't do sneakers anymore. His reaction channel is gold tho. I'm still rocking with deep, for facts! 💯
He's definitely still doing sneakers...

Screenshot_20220515-182157.png

It's just crazy to me mans was getting 200k+ views just a few years back but struggles to get over 2k these days. Somehow even though he exposed Unfakeablekicks for selling fakes, Dee suffered while Unfakeable only got bigger. Crazy how things play out.

Last edited:
He's definitely still doing sneakers...

Screenshot_20220515-182157.png

It's just crazy to me mans was getting 200k+ views just a few years back but struggles to get over 2k these days. Somehow even though he exposed Unfakeablekicks for selling fakes, Dee who suffered while Unfakeable only got bigger. Crazy how things play out.

WHY?! WHY!? why do all sneaker youtubers all make faces like they just got a watermelon shuved up they ***? I will never understand it, they ALL do it. I would never be able to take said photo and then post it as a thumbnail. I would feel like a ****ing clown

The more I look at these the more I think these are gonna be a pass for me. I’ll probably still grab pairs for the kiddos but I just don’t think I need this pair. Oh well Columbias next year hopefully.
This is what I'm hoping for. If they retro those gammas before the Columbias I'm boycotting JB

Who am I kidding.. I'm too addicted to Js to quit but I'll be very upset lol

Back
Top Bottom