Jordan 11 ‘Cherry’ Holiday 2022

How do I know what? That there’s been a million pairs of XI’s the last 4-5 years? We all should know that by now i’d think. Nike valued that theft at 800k total. That’s a drop In the bucket. It’s common sense.You have a better chance of getting a pair of cool greys from Zadeh than getting a Memphis pair if you wait until after the release date.
ok we'll see.

F7A60CA7-B11C-4599-B9C9-EFA49B238BCC.jpeg

Red sockliner ruins them for me. Pic above with the black pants hiding the sockliner has them looking nice.

Probably cop a pair to put under the tree for my mini me and call it a day.

Yeah these definitely shouldn't be difficult to obtain on rd especially considering its a holiday release so many pairs are made and it doesn't seem like too many are going crazy for this colorway. You're bound to luck out at one store/website as long as you put in some work to secure a pair.

It depends on where you live. Some cities like mine don’t have a lot of stores that get retros

My city has 5 stores at most that will get these, that’s not a lot of chances but ima try and online too. I got blessed with ship to me for cool grey and patent bred 1’s

Back
Top Bottom