Jordan 11 ‘Cherry’ Holiday 2022

Got EA. Didn't love them, still copped because I've never taken a W on SNKRS. But this doesn't even feel like a W, seems like everyone got EA

None of my boys got EA but I’m glad that everyone that wants them seems like they’ll be able to get them. This is how most of not all releases should be.

Glad I checked my phone out the blue. Only 3 sizes left. Got lucky I guess. Super late. Thanks SNKRS
Screenshot_20221123-115151.jpg

Saw the notification right away for EA and it wouldn’t let me check out for a min. Kept closing app and opening and finally let me check out. My size was gone but got a 10. Hopefully can trade for my 11. After taking a L when they did the shock drop and a L on lost and founds and AAM4s this morning I’ll take this dub.

0916573F-D41D-49F4-B33D-373767C8CECE.jpeg

Wait what, two shoes for trophy room 7s? That's definitely not worth it... These 11s cleaner, the 2s cleaner. Those 7s are terrible.... Gurantee they trend towards retail in ALL sizes in the future...
I hope they do. That’s my SOTY

TR7 have potential to be grails down the road. I remember once upon a time when DB and sauced up ones like those were the true heat of JB.....BIN series comes to mind.... Times have changed but I think it'll come back.

Time for a updated XI (not including lows, Adapts or IEs) ranking list: Heres mine
1) Concord
2) Jubilee
3) Space Jam
4) Cool Grey
5) Bred/Playoff
6) Win Like 96’
7) Columbia/Legend Blue
8 Cherry
9) DMP
10) 72-10
11) Win Like 82’
12) Platinum Tint
13) Gamma
14) Pantone
15) Cap & Gown
16) Silver Anniversary
I don’t know how you don’t put the Cap and Gown higher. To me, the Cap and Gown is one of the best 11s of all time, it’s really special in hand.

1. Playoff 11s
2. Concord
3. Space Jam
4. Cap and Gown
5. Legend Blue

Back
Top Bottom