Jordan 11 ‘Cherry’ Holiday 2022

These will be available for at least the first hour online come release day. Woke up around 8am and saw the email from ****’s. Took my time getting here because I’m still on the fence about these. Get here at 8:30am and there’s only 2 people here. ****’s in Clearwater, FL for anyone wondering.

01795F7A-C91A-45AE-A369-DCFD35DF206A.jpeg

These will be available for at least the first hour online come release day. Woke up around 8am and saw the email from ****’s. Took my time getting here because I’m still on the fence about these. Get here at 8:30am and there’s only 2 people here. ****’s in Clearwater, FL for anyone wondering.

01795F7A-C91A-45AE-A369-DCFD35DF206A.jpeg

I'm still on the fence about these, but I'm leaning towards passing. Closest location to me is in Westshore, so I may drive by later today to see how the lines are.

I'm still on the fence about these, but I'm leaning towards passing. Closest location to me is in Westshore, so I may drive by later today to see how the lines are.
Yea they ended up passing out wristbands early because no one came but me and the other two guys. I’m already back home. It was way different last year with the CG’s. Guys were coming out here to avoid the line at Westshore.

Yea they ended up passing out wristbands early because no one came but me and the other two guys. I’m already back home. It was way different last year with the CG’s. Guys were coming out here to avoid the line at Westshore.
Wish I would have known about this "low key" spot when I was living in Riverview :smh: :lol:

Up on Fl n Champs for entry but strangely no Champs in Arizona is getting them that has to be wrong

Got the no stores within 100 miles error msg.

Never had that before for a major release especially 11s at Xmas hopefully just a glitch.

Last edited:
I’ve been waiting on these since the lows came out in 01 or whatever. I got lucky and got EA from Nike, they just arrived. They’re beautiful BUT damn the quality is garbage. Feel like cardboard. They feel nothing like the white and navy, concords or cap and gown 11s. These feel hard as concrete, even fit funny. If these weren’t a personal dream shoe of mine, I’d return them.

When did they stop including the hard plastic shoe trees with 11s? I’m wondering if that’s why they fit narrow compared to the other 11s.

Back
Top Bottom