Jordan 11 (25th Anniversary Edition) Video Review!

Joined May 6, 2005
What up Nike fam. Just wanted to give you our review on the 25th anniversary edition of the Jordan Retro 11. Also through a little 2000 Columbia/Blue retro to show a comparison. Enjoy! 

Joined Mar 28, 2009
Originally Posted by Swave232

What up Nike fam. Just wanted to give you our review on the 25th anniversary edition of the Jordan Retro 11. Also through a little 2000 Columbia/Blue retro to show a comparison. Enjoy!�

Joined Jun 5, 2009
Good review, thanks for the vid.

The soles on the 25th anni don't look as icey as I imagined they would. If you compare them to the space jams that is. Or were they supposed to be a little darker? Not that it matters either way I am definitely passing on these anyway

Joined May 6, 2005
^^ Yeah, they are not as icy as the Space Jams but they are for sure clean.^^ Thanks for the view!

SteveSteve72

Staff member
Joined Jan 3, 2009
Thanks for the video. They would look better with a jumpman IMO but I'm passing to white for me even if its a XI.

Joined May 6, 2005
Appreciate the feedback fam! Just wanted to give everybody a closer look at em. The whole 25th Anniversary deal in itself is cool but tons of people passing because all white everything soon turn to all yellow! LOL. I am always a fan for a clean looking shoe but that is where it kinda stops. 1 run with these and they are done.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now