Jordan 11 (25th Anniversary Edition) Video Review!

What up Nike fam. Just wanted to give you our review on the 25th anniversary edition of the Jordan Retro 11. Also through a little 2000 Columbia/Blue retro to show a comparison. Enjoy! 

Originally Posted by Swave232

What up Nike fam. Just wanted to give you our review on the 25th anniversary edition of the Jordan Retro 11. Also through a little 2000 Columbia/Blue retro to show a comparison. Enjoy!�

Good review, thanks for the vid.

The soles on the 25th anni don't look as icey as I imagined they would. If you compare them to the space jams that is. Or were they supposed to be a little darker? Not that it matters either way I am definitely passing on these anyway

^^ Yeah, they are not as icy as the Space Jams but they are for sure clean.^^ Thanks for the view!

Thanks for the video. They would look better with a jumpman IMO but I'm passing to white for me even if its a XI.

Appreciate the feedback fam! Just wanted to give everybody a closer look at em. The whole 25th Anniversary deal in itself is cool but tons of people passing because all white everything soon turn to all yellow! LOL. I am always a fan for a clean looking shoe but that is where it kinda stops. 1 run with these and they are done.

COP
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom