Jordan 11 Bred Legit Check PLEASE

Don't let that receipt fool you..I'm on the fence here.. Snap a couple shots outside in daylight..Snap a close up shot of the JUMPMAN JORDAN tongue tags, a shot looking down in the collars, a shot of the numbering under the shoe trees, side profile shots of the shoes, also a shot of that paper in the box. I'm not liking how dark that's looking.

Ok those pics. I'll take some later.

You have two reputable shops 1 within 20min and the other 30min at your disposable. Not sure why you don't use them?

Last edited:
To be honest, by the time I leave my office they will be closed. Busy weekends as well with four kids and all.

Would be good to get some straights of all sides. All the angles distorts the actual shape of the shoe and becomes hard to tell. I'm leaning towards legit, but that $280 for DS is throwing things off. Are you in the bayarea?
Hi pclee. Based on the straight shots of side per your request, mind if I get your opinion? Filipino by any chance?

I'm leaning towards legit, but breds are the hardest to check at least for me. Just that the $280 price is vey low. No not Filipino.

I'm leaning towards legit, but breds are the hardest to check at least for me. Just that the $280 price is vey low. No not Filipino.
Thank you. I honestly think that the seller is unaware of the current market price.  Per my previous post, I picked up the shoes from his work place. I believe that he has anything to hide, he would not even deal with me at his place of employment.

Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom