JORDAN 11 BRED LEGIT CHECK

NEED THE SNEAKER EXPERTS ON THIS ONE.Well hell how do I post the photos? Did a search and didn't find anything?Sorry for being such a noob.

70576ffd_J1.jpeg
d6d80bff_J2.jpeg
7221d818_J3.jpeg

Their legit fam!
1. Patent leather cut on the midsole and heel is on point
2. Points on the midsole and outsole are good
3. Ball lines up perfectly between the 2&3 on the heel
4. Stitching looks really precise
5. Overall shape is correct

Last edited:
Thanks playa, got them for 240 from this sneakerhead that works at foot locker. You think 385 for DS space Jams in size 10 is a good deal?

Thanks playa, got them for 240 from this sneakerhead that works at foot locker. You think 385 for DS space Jams in size 10 is a good deal?
You're welcome fam and 240 isnt bad, but 385 for space jams i think thats way to high. See if you could talk em down a little especially if they arent ds.

I offered him 350 and he said no lol. They are dead stock and I havent found any cheaper. It seems high to me though and I haven't been able to pull the trigger.

I offered him 350 and he said no lol. They are dead stock and I havent found any cheaper. It seems high to me though and I haven't been able to pull the trigger.
Yeah fam i kinda knew guy wouldn't budge, i personally wouldn't take the deal even for ds space jams. They just are way to high, dude wouldn't even budge to 350 lol.

Yo I'm looking for Jordan 11 bred sz 10 new. Any suggestions on a legit seller on ebay? Thanks

There are plenty of them on ebay. I got all my shoes on eBay and I never paid what they were asking. Check their feedback

Back
Top Bottom