Jordan 11 Bred - Legit Check

The production date of the right shoe is 07/11/12 - 08/25/12

I also forgot to ask a pic of the shoe paper. I will post the shoe paper pic once the seller sends it to me.

Please help me. I will "THUMBS UP" all who will help me. Thanks

You're good IMO.
Thanks. This is the picture that was sent to me by the seller. The pair is still not on my hand. Once I got the pair, I will take a picture of the pair again

using my own phone. I just want to make sure that these pictures sent to me by the seller and the pictures that I will be posting once I got the pair is 

both legit. I just want to make sure that the seller will give me the exact pair on that pic. 

I will update this thread again once I got the pair next week, January 16.

Legit fam
- Correct black mesh tongues/uppers & black smooth/patent leather's with black contrast stitching along the uppers
- Correct varsity red translucent/transparent toe caps for 12 bred's (01' & og's were opaque/milky toe caps)
- Correct jumpman jordan lace tags between the third lace columns (should be)
- Correct 6 laceloop/columns & top lace column is positioned below the sock liners (should be)
- Correct black sock liners & black insoles with varsity red jumpmans
- Correct fonts on the white 23's & ball of the varsity red jumpmans are positioned between the gaps
- Correct black piping slightly overlapping the mesh tongues & black lining behind the tongues
- Correct placement of the size tags below the mesh uppers, style code should be 378037-010 for 12' bred 11's
- Correct double black contrast stitching along the patent leathers & toe box
- Correct shortened toe box & patent leather cuts (og's & 01's had a longer toe box/patent leather cuts)
- Correct box, varsity red insert's, oval laces & translucent films
- White pylon midsoles end at slight points when reaching the toe caps (should be)
- Correct points on the midsole & outsole on the heels, which are perfectly aligned with the dip of the patent leather

Sorry bruh.. 2 people told me that these are fakes because of the paper. They said that its a little bit darker compared to the legit ones.. 
doesn't mean they're right, you need to immediately stop asking those people for help

So if you got everyone saying they're legit but 2 people that don't know what they're talking about mention the paper means that they're fake? no, your shoes are good. if you aren't gonna listen than why even ask here

Back
Top Bottom