Jordan 11 concord legit check

yea bro there legit next time just take a pic of the tag inside of the shoe u want too know if its legit and hit me up :smile:

yea bro there legit next time just take a pic of the tag inside of the shoe u want too know if its legit and hit me up :smile:

All Retro 11s that are authentic have 4 layers (1 after the jordan logo in the middle of the shoe). Fakes have 5 layers and your shoe has 5. I would need to see the shoe in person to determine if they are real or fake 

All Retro 11s that are authentic have 4 layers (1 after the jordan logo in the middle of the shoe). Fakes have 5 layers and your shoe has 5. I would need to see the shoe in person to determine if they are real or fake 
What is this cat on about??? 

1 post so take it he has no clue at all.

Last edited:
Their legit fam!
1. Patent leather cut is perfect, fakes and some gm tend to have a thicker cut
2. Opaque toe caps/ fakes are usually clear
3. Carbon fiber is precise and pronounced
4. Very little yellowing on the sole
5. Traction pods look very good
6. Lace tags are correct
7. Midsole and outsole both have points to them
8. Overall shape looks good
9. 23 on heel is perfect

Nothing fake or grey market about those legit man

lol why would fake shoes have more layers than the legit ones thats not how you save money

Op do not ever start at the tag if the tag or the box is how you determine fake from real you need to learn a little more.

If the plastic cover looks off  from the first pick I would go straight to the carbon fiber

if it was good I would make sure the tounge is pulled all the way up and the third lace was straight, I would look at the 23 on the back of the shoe if there was a space you look at the ball in his hand make sure it lines up. Then it comes down to knowing what the leather should look like and there is only one way to master that. You need to own a legit pair and hold them up to a fake pair. The white leather on the back of the shoe is very smooth on legit pairs so smooth that you can see the difference in most pics. hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom