jordan 11 concords fake check

WOW THERE THEY ARE RD PAIR WITH OUT ANY YELLOWING IM SAVING YOUR PICS FOR FUTURE ARGUMENTS 

i for one think they are "grey mkt" or early release replicas or something.. too many imperfections in them..

Toe caps all messed up

heel PL cuts

shape of collar is wonky

cuts of PL by the 1st lace

midsole at heel is rounded instead of a point

No msrp on box**

Not even a slight yellow**

23 on box does not look embossed enough(could just be the pic)

I dont feel the jumpman jordan tongue will line up with the 3rd lace correctly by the look of the pic(could be wrong)

shape of the shoe itself looks off to me a little.. like how the ankles are all swollen out.

misaligned pods on heel of L shoe

Any pics of the shoe trees or the box itself?

Where is the plastic insert and paper?

** by itself is not a true indicator of real or fake but it dosent help to not have it bc fakes usually dont as well.

JMO good luck

Ended up being fake guys. Too many imperfections. He had a original box with a size 11 shoe. But the shoe was 10. Fat jump man. Looks like the shoe trees he had were off his original pair. So he stuck a replica shoe size 10. Into. Size 11 original box with trees.

Ended up being fake guys. Too many imperfections. He had a original box with a size 11 shoe. But the shoe was 10. Fat jump man. Looks like the shoe trees he had were off his original pair. So he stuck a replica shoe size 10. Into. Size 11 original box with trees.
I REST MY CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............ THX FOR POSTING THIS OP...

i for one think they are "grey mkt" or early release replicas or something.. too many imperfections in them..

Toe caps all messed up

heel PL cuts

shape of collar is wonky

No msrp on box**

I dont feel the jumpman jordan tongue will line up with the 3rd lace correctly by the look of the pic(could be wrong)

shape of the shoe itself looks off to me a little.. like how the ankles are all swollen out.

** by itself is not a true indicator of real or fake but it dosent help to not have it bc fakes usually dont as well.

JMO good luck
Timmy does not own a pair of XI please excuse him he does not know what he is talking about.

no pair will ever be perfect timmy has yet to say a shoe is legit his last 400 post have been hating on greys

look at the back of these shoes the patent leather is not the same cut.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-2011-NI...33?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item19de1b196d

Shape of color is wonky haha just proves my point thats what they look like when they have been worn before. If you owned a pair you would know that.

Mid sole is rounded and not to a point please find me one that is. you just keep failing give it up you need to own a pair before you start telling people things that are not true,

No Mrsp give it up this means nothing at all. 

IT has turned colors but you do not know what to look for so you can not see it

ankles are swollen because they have been worn really man give it up

No one cares where you are from or how many fakes you have seen. I have seen nothing but real XIs and a few $20 pair I bought for comparison reasons.

Toe caps all messed up
heel PL cuts
shape of collar is wonky
No msrp on box**

JMO good luck

1. Toe caps are milky GM and fake are not
2. Heel PL cuts vary not all are same due to JB QC
3. Midsole heel on right shoe is pointed left is slightly pointed another QC issue.
4. No Msrp on box can even use cause my pair from FTL don't have one and bought them myself from the store. Sometimes they get ripped off.
5. Yellowing on concords will not always be there because the fact they really aren't that old. Depends on how they was takin care of.
6. The tongue tag looks fine one of my tags on my concords is not even perfect another QC problem.
7. These could be B-grade quality slipped through the cracks of JBs QC cause it is not as great as it once was.
8. The pods line up fine and the carbon fiber lines up with pods as well.
9. Carbon fiber also is on point.

I wouldn't take any opinions or advice from Timmy he don't even own a retail pair of XI's just saying.

1. Toe caps are milky GM and fake are not
2. Heel PL cuts vary not all are same due to JB QC
3. Midsole heel on right shoe is pointed left is slightly pointed another QC issue.
4. No Msrp on box can even use cause my pair from FTL don't have one and bought them myself from the store. Sometimes they get ripped off.
5. Yellowing on concords will not always be there because the fact they really aren't that old. Depends on how they was takin care of.
6. The tongue tag looks fine one of my tags on my concords is not even perfect another QC problem.
7. These could be B-grade quality slipped through the cracks of JBs QC cause it is not as great as it once was.
8. The pods line up fine and the carbon fiber lines up with pods as well.
9. Carbon fiber also is on point.

I wouldn't take any opinions or advice from Timmy he don't even own a retail pair of XI's just saying.
Why do you keep saying i dont own any 11s? LOL.. thats how i knew the above ones were fake right? You two idiots need to do a lil more research IMO..

Timmy does not own a pair of XI please excuse him he does not know what he is talking about.

no pair will ever be perfect timmy has yet to say a shoe is legit his last 400 post have been hating on greys

look at the back of these shoes the patent leather is not the same cut.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-2011-NI...33?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item19de1b196d

Shape of color is wonky haha just proves my point thats what they look like when they have been worn before. If you owned a pair you would know that.

Mid sole is rounded and not to a point please find me one that is. you just keep failing give it up you need to own a pair before you start telling people things that are not true,

No Mrsp give it up this means nothing at all. 

IT has turned colors but you do not know what to look for so you can not see it

ankles are swollen because they have been worn really man give it up

No one cares where you are from or how many fakes you have seen. I have seen nothing but real XIs and a few $20 pair I bought for comparison reasons.
ok 1 flaw could be a manf defect like the ones you have referenced...Notice how all the other stuff is there though..slight yellow, color, cut, midsole etc. Its not 10 things wrong with them like the ones OP had questions on....GMs just have too many imperfections.. thats how i can tell the difference.. HOW CAN YOU GUYS NOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE????

The concords above are legit now if they switched the shoes after the pic that is on the seller. But even GMs are legit. Same materials.

The concords above are legit now if they switched the shoes after the pic that is on the seller. But even GMs are legit. Same materials.
same materials huh... take a look buddy 30:00 ish dude ripped apart the GMs with his bare hands! That not the same material fam.. IDC what you say! 

Already watch the video the other day. And that doesn't mean all pairs are like that and depending on where you get them. Can play a role as well.

same materials huh... take a look buddy 30:00 ish dude ripped apart the GMs with his bare hands! That not the same material fam.. IDC what you say! 

Also he used a blow dryer to start the process and did he tear apart the legit pair to find out if it tore apart that easy no he didn't.

I'm sure you can take a blow dryer to a legit pair and do the same. Have you tore apart a GM pair or early release pair and a legit pair to find out didn't think so. so this video is not relevant because he didn't attempt to do it on the legit pair I could see if he tried both pair on video and one pair did and one pair didn't but that's not the case.

Toe caps all messed up

heel PL cuts

shape of collar is wonky

No msrp on box**

JMO good luck
This dude seems to be so perfect-ish for LC and even small flaws could come up to a GM or ER pair immediately for him. Perfect pair nowadays are 1:100 pairs I guess, even Armani's and Bugatti's have some flaws.

From those pics looks legit like to see a pic of carbon fiber.

They have been worn.

1. Toe cap is milky looks good GM or fakes not as milky and can see patent leather and midsole through.

2. Patent leather looks smooth not all rough or dull looking.

3. Tongue tag looks good third lace hole.

4. 23 looks good not stretched and had nice space.

5. Jump man ball is in the middle of 2 and 3

6. Heel point looks good.

All these points look legit from the upper portion of the shoe but still would like to see the bottoms. And carbon fiber.

Last edited:

Those are not grey market shoes that video was made in 2011. SMH

did you watch the whole video. Because he says many times they are made of the exact same materials that because these are early release pair. They should have been destroied instead they were brought home and sold. 

You need to give it up. you do not know what you are talking about

I cant wait till my grey market pair get here. You will nt be able to spot them.

Also he used a blow dryer to start the process and did he tear apart the legit pair to find out if it tore apart that easy no he didn't.

I'm sure you can take a blow dryer to a legit pair and do the same. Have you tore apart a GM pair or early release pair and a legit pair to find out didn't think so. so this video is not relevant because he didn't attempt to do it on the legit pair I could see if he tried both pair on video and one pair did and one pair didn't but that's not the case.
plus its old they did not have shoes flooding the market back then. grey market shoes of today are not early release shoes of 2011

Back
Top Bottom