Jordan 11 Cool Grey Legit Check

Can someone check these please? I bought these from a guy on eBay.  He has 100+ positive feedback on his shoes and claims they are 100% authentic.

I think they're authentic.... here's why I believe so:

- the ball aligns perfectly in the middle of the "23"

- 3rd spacing

- soles do have some yellowing, not much though... whoever the owner was did a darn good job storing them

- carbon fiber looks on point, should look like that

- box has retail label attached

Leaning towards authentic. Hope this helps.

Close shot of the label on the box.

See if there is stamp within the box.
why the hell does this matter? did you see the shoes? like I said before, judge the shoes not the box

I think they're authentic.... here's why I believe so:

- the ball aligns perfectly in the middle of the "23"
- 3rd spacing
- soles do have some yellowing, not much though... whoever the owner was did a darn good job storing them
- carbon fiber looks on point, should look like that
- box has retail label attached

Leaning towards authentic. Hope this helps.
and you're 100% WRONG
don't ever help someone out in legit checks please

these are flat out fake

Last edited:
why the hell does this matter? did you see the shoes? like I said before, judge the shoes not the box
and you're 100% WRONG

these are flat out fake
You judge yours, and i judge mine.

I know some guys selling fakes look identical to authentic pairs. Tbh, am not good at judging 11s from outside of the shoe.

What i suggest is shot of the back of the whole insole and details under the insole(inside the shoe), label on the box. Always for all sneakers.

For this pair, i didn't see they are worn first, so i asked for those details.

these are 100% fake. If you dont know your jordans. please refrain from commenting. you know who you guys are.
For everyone doing legit checks, wait for someone reputable to reply before coming to a conclusion

Last edited:
All high quality fake cool greys are the wrong shade of grey on the patent leather. These are obviously not the right shade even whn not considering the icy sole.

and you're 100% WRONG

these are flat out fake
I know some guys selling fakes look identical to authentic pairs. Tbh, am not good at judging 11s from outside of the shoe.
What i suggest is shot of the back of the whole insole and details under the insole(inside the shoe), label on the box. Always for all sneakers.
Like i said, someone could put fake shoes in a legit box and because of the way you judge, you'd say they were legit
look at the damn shoes man

Like i said, someone could put fake shoes in a legit box and because of the way you judge, you'd say they were legit
I don't mean just look at the box, cuz you reputable guys judge the outside of the shoe, i just need the details i want. Never let fakes pass detecting.

Last edited:

I don't mean just look at the box, cuz you reputable guys judge the outside of the shoe, i just need the details i want. Never let fakes pass detecting.
there's literally no reason for box shots on these, there is no possible way they are legit

Thanks everyone for your feedback.  I opened a case with Paypal. The funny thing is the dude Lex559 who gave the legit review is the seller playing as if he was objectively checking the shoes.  He accused me of wearing them which I haven't and said they we legit.  He is not to be trusted.  Again, thanks.

Thanks everyone for your feedback.  I opened a case with Paypal. The funny thing is the dude Lex559 who gave the legit review is the seller playing as if he was objectively checking the shoes.  He accused me of wearing them which I haven't and said they we legit.  He is not to be trusted.  Again, thanks.
figured

100% fake. Clear soles is the first clue. These if authentic yellow around the pods. Yes I own a pair. To the dude that says they are legit I have a bridge in brooklyn for sale DS! Lmao

and you're 100% WRONG

these are flat out fake

these are 100% fake. If you dont know your jordans. please refrain from commenting. you know who you guys are.
For everyone doing legit checks, wait for someone reputable to reply before coming to a conclusion
Repped that

Look man, you are not helping anyone out much here honestly..I've also noticed what you've been up too here. Commenting some BS comment, then repping yourself for your BS comment from another account..It's pretty obvious and kinda sad to be honest..Stop repping yourself and stop the half assed LCs or we will have your account removed and you'll have to start all over again.. This is your only warning on that. There is no need for box label shots etc. Learn the shoes and get your reps the honest way... :smh: or go do LCs with all of the other posers on SC.

Look man, you are not helping anyone out much here honestly..I've also noticed what you've been up too here. Commenting some BS comment, then repping yourself for your BS comment from another account..It's pretty obvious and kinda sad to be honest..Stop repping yourself and stop the half assed LCs or we will have your account removed and you'll have to start all over again.. This is your only warning on that. There is no need for box label shots etc. Learn the shoes and get your reps the honest way... :smh: or go do LCs with all of the other posers on SC.
I knew something was up, I've notice he joined the same time as me,I've watch him do Lc and was confuse who the hell was repping him,we don't need members like him,just a total fake,he makes nt look bad,

Back
Top Bottom