Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

Not sure exact amount, but here’s the list of shoes on the “Purchased” tab in the app (just to preface, I only have 1 account and have never used a bot)

• Jordan XI - Win Like ‘96
  • Jordan 3 - Black Cement
  • Jordan XI - Win Like ‘82
  • Air Max 90 - Doerenbecher
  • Jordan IV Premium - Ginger
  • SB Dunk - Grey Box
  • SB Dunk - Orange Box
  • Jordan X - OVO
  • Jordan IV - White/Cement
  • SB Dunk - Black Box
  • Jordan XI - Space Jam
  • Jordan XI Low - Navy/Gum
  • Jordan XI Low - White/Red
  • LeBron XII - King’s Cork
  • Jordan XI Low - Black/Red
  • SB Dunk - Pink Box
I’ve had my fair share of Ls, but I’ve also had some good luck too

Bruh, yo L' s don't count chief, u might be the "one" (matrix)

Picked these up at the outlets for $60 for the wife, they only had a couple of gs sizes.
9A9B5D03-E702-4569-BE40-1B61A75B6003.jpeg

Almost pulled the trigger on em. Until I realized I may have issues, if I truly needed 3 of these sitting around.
That being said, it's a lotta red on em, but man, folks gon be hunting for these down the line.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180324-100816.jpg
    Screenshot_20180324-100816.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 58
You added to cart and everything....
Just a matter of time before you place that order
We all got issues
Time to give in
First step is admitting you have a problem :lol:

Got a question, in about four years my bills will be paid and I can finally afford these, you think resale will be high on these by then around 400-500?

Got a question, in about four years my bills will be paid and I can finally afford these, you think resale will be high on these by then around 400-500?

You could probably find a pair “lightly worn” for much cheaper than that. That’s just a guess though.

Are yall really calling 3-400 resell prices on these in the future? I really like my pair and wear them regularly. Prices right now are flat though. I saw a few pairs sitting at champs the other day...maybe worth scooping up? If anyone want an oop - hit me up. Not sure on sizes

Last edited:
Are yall really calling 3-400 resell prices on these in the future? I really like my pair and wear them regularly. Prices rkghthr now are flat though. I saw a few pairs sitting at champs the other day...maybe worth scooping up? If anyone want an oil - hit me up. Not sure on sizes
In 4 years or so, absolutely. The xi holds its value very well. Only one that hasn't has been the legend blues. 72 and 10s will go up more and more as the years go on.

Are yall really calling 3-400 resell prices on these in the future? I really like my pair and wear them regularly. Prices right now are flat though. I saw a few pairs sitting at champs the other day...maybe worth scooping up? If anyone want an oop - hit me up. Not sure on sizes
Need that oop 13/14 which I doubt they have.

Back
Top Bottom