JORDAN 11 LEGIT CHECK

The sole looks a little to clear but other than that these look legit. Carbon fiber is good the heel is good and everything else checks out ok

The sole looks a little to clear but other than that these look legit. Carbon fiber is good the heel is good and everything else checks out ok
Soles had the oxidation removed that's why they are a little clear. Thanks for the help aay1899

Soles had the oxidation removed that's why they are a little clear. Thanks for the help aay1899
Not sure man, those look TOO clear.. Im thinkin seller just told you that but who knows.. I personally would stay away and look for a release day pair..  

Already picked them up. I mean every other detail checks out if they are not IDK how they couldn't be. But Like you said IDK

everything looks good on those breds, as far as the cords, like others said the details are good, i been out of the game for a minute and im comin back in looking at my cords definately not as icey as those but the rest checks out, take my opinion for what it is worth 

Back
Top Bottom