Jordan 11 Low IE 306008-003 Black/true red 9/26

Mr Dink

formerly foamposite xi
No, I don't have pics nor do I know what they look like.

My guess is referee PEs.

Last edited:
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Prefer the 2003 version. The elephant print is a nice touch.

And I'm good on a pissy yellow sole. Translucent sole goes better also.

I had them OG versions back in 96... tore them up in the asphalt bball courts...smh... They had very soft genuine leather uppers. Inner liner was plush, very very comfy. Always thought they looked funky though. Had to do with that leather cut /over lay on the toe Wish I wouldn't have ripped through them...owell. maybe I'll cop for memory sake...OG

Last edited:
I really like the IE XI lows but they aren't worth $170

1996 -$115
2003- $115
2011- $120
2015- $170 :stoneface:

JB trippin'

Price increase for no reason. We all know lows have been exempt from the so called "remastering".

1996 -$115
2003- $115
2011- $120

JB trippin'

Price increase for no reason. We all know lows have been exempt from the so called "remastering".
I know people like to throw around “price increase for no reason”. But if you know anything about business and inflation, you know that materials cost more now than they did back in 1996.  Gas cost more now, hence transit cost are more.  And a smart business always passes the cost of inflation on to the customer. 

That bump in price :lol:

I'm glad mine are still deadstock.

I know people like to throw around “price increase for no reason”. But if you know anything about business and inflation, you know that materials cost more now than they did back in 1996.  Gas cost more now, hence transit cost are more.  And a smart business always passes the cost of inflation on to the customer. 

Four years?

Last edited:

1996 -$115
2003- $115
2011- $120

JB trippin'

They are using lesser materials than they did in 96 but the price increased $55

Inflation has nothing to do with it. In 8 years(03-11) the price only increased $5 but 4 years later it increases $50.

You can't compare gas prices to sneaker prices.

1996 -$115
2003- $115
2011- $120
2015- $170
indifferent.gif

JB trippin'

I know, we get it by now. The inflation argument is never ending on this board. It was all good up until this year tho 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Always love adding more low tops to the collection but would like to see some pics to get a better idea of the cw..

Back
Top Bottom