Jordan 11 low IE "Navy" to release 2017?

Can't believe they sold out, no store in a 500-mile radius was even selling them near me.
a peek in at resellers united
giphy.gif

This is the pair that they decided to make limited? Well okay then JB...

Jordan 12 PSNY NYC/Paris/Milan, Jordan 9 Baseball Pinnacle Brown/Black, Jordan 3 x Air Max 1 Atmos Pack, Jordan 4 Kaws have all been limited in just the last few months so don't understand this post.

nystatenisland nystatenisland Yea but everyone knew those would be limited and they had 'hype' behind them for the most part.
The post was mild humor and sarcasm.. wouldn't read into it too much.
I wouldn't have purchased these either way, just find it funny a 'no hype' shoe was limited.

Wound up ordering a pair off StockX for 165. Glad I did actually, sold out everywhere. Even the sizes that were up earlier on StockX (figuring resellers who was waiting on the oop) are no longer posted. Glad mine are enroute for verification.

Damn dude actually shipped a pair for under retail?

Yeah it's crazy. Friday there were like 4 listed from size 9-10.5 listed for 165. After I got waitlisted at FTL Queens I went and bought it, didn't even bid. I had a feeling these were gonna be in limited supply so prices were gonna go up. Most weren't feeling these but I think they are dope.

Yeah it's crazy. Friday there were like 4 listed from size 9-10.5 listed for 165. After I got waitlisted at FTL Queens I went and bought it, didn't even bid. I had a feeling these were gonna be in limited supply so prices were gonna go up. Most weren't feeling these but I think they are dope.

yeah i saw a 11 sitting up there for the same price too, i wanted to bite but i just waited till the drop. end up copping from villa. no tax plus free shipping. a win/win in my book.

IMG_4696.JPG
I HAD NO IDEA THESE WERE LIMITED, BUT I HAD TO SCOOP 'EM JUST OFF THE FACT THAT THEY WERE DOPE, PLUS IM A BIG 11 LOW I.E. FAN...#CLASSICS. HOLLA...

CED B.

I def wanted to check them out in person, but no chance for me to do so.

I hope I see them later on the road so I can check them out and cop.

Still under retail eastnysfinest pays ny tax lol

8.875 percent on all clothing/shoes over $110 in NYC. Mainly why I do internet shopping for shoes and do mom & pops/boutiques for clothing (most spots will let you ride no tax but big name stores you have to pay)

Jordan 12 PSNY NYC/Paris/Milan, Jordan 9 Baseball Pinnacle Brown/Black, Jordan 3 x Air Max 1 Atmos Pack, Jordan 4 Kaws have all been limited in just the last few months so don't understand this post.
Don't forget about the satin royal 1's

I knew they would sell out on SNKRS once I saw they made them limited.

Local footaction got these in early last week. Checked back today. All sold out.

Employee told me only got 12 pairs in and was labeled a QS. But they flew. Def want to cop as I have the funds now. Definitely will keep my eyes peeled if I see them online or somewhere in store again.

Back
Top Bottom