air-jordan-11-retro-low-le-cd6848-002-0.jpg

air-jordan-11-retro-low-le-cd6848-002-1.jpg

air-jordan-11-retro-low-le-cd6848-002-5.jpg

air-jordan-11-retro-low-le-cd6848-002-6.jpg

air-jordan-11-retro-low-le-cd6848-002-4.jpg

air-jordan-11-retro-low-le-cd6848-002-3.jpg

air-jordan-11-retro-low-le-cd6848-002-2.jpg
Oh, did the drop date change?

June 1st is my bday. You guys can cop for me if you want. 11.5. good looks fam bam.

Oh, did the drop date change?

June 1st is my bday. You guys can cop for me if you want. 11.5. good looks fam bam.

Nerp.. still set to release on Saturday. I think that's an old post when the date was up in the air.

Got the early reserve on the bones.
Purchased, hopefully price will dip and I can return for the difference.

i didnt get a reserve for these either but that fine. because im not trying to make the same mistake i made on the navy joints. i got em on drop day and now theyre on sale. these bones will go on sale as well.

thats when i pull the trigger, BANG BANG

Got the reserve so I pulled the trigger. If I can get them for less than I can always return them. First reserve in a while for something decent. Last 2 reserves were for the cap n gown xiii’s and flight nostalgia iv’s. Both were an easy pass.

i didnt get a reserve for these either but that fine. because im not trying to make the same mistake i made on the navy joints. i got em on drop day and now theyre on sale. these bones will go on sale as well.

thats when i pull the trigger, BANG BANG
Hey, don't complain. I bought three pairs of Navy's at full MSRP LOL. One pair from FTL, one from SNS and one from NDC. Two of the three were good, the third had super crap low "patent" cut. So I ordered another pair from NDC, it was better, and I returned the other pair to FTL. I'm definitely kicking myself but on the other hand, it's hard to know anymore how this **** is going to go. I just wanted three pairs, and I got three good pairs I am happy with. That's my main thing anymore for shoes I really want vs. shoes I'd like to have but can go either way on. Definitely would have liked to save $100, though. Win some, lose some, I guess.

I'm having mixed feelings on the Bones. I always wished the upper was white and the sole was blue but I figured its not that bad. But some pics make them look cream which I dont want at all. Also the fact that they just keep giving me infinite L's on that stupid *** SNKRS app is making me not want to spend money on Nike if I dont have to.

They done pissed me off TBH and I dont feel like spending more bread. This month is starting to feel like last December.

Hit on the Hibbett raffle for the Bones...contemplating do I really want them at this price point right now

I'm having mixed feelings on the Bones. I always wished the upper was white and the sole was blue but I figured its not that bad. But some pics make them look cream which I dont want at all. Also the fact that they just keep giving me infinite L's on that stupid *** SNKRS app is making me not want to spend money on Nike if I dont have to.

They done pissed me off TBH and I dont feel like spending more bread. This month is starting to feel like last December.
Every time I order 11 lows off SNKRS the jumpman on the back on one shoe is always messed up. So I end up returning them. SMH.

yall think these are really going to be that hard to find at release? Im still waiting for the Navys to drop in price

I contemplating if I should cop tomorrow or wait to see if they go on sale :emoji_thinking:

I picked up both the navys & pinks day 1 & then they went on sale...decisions decisions

Back
Top Bottom