Jordan 11 Low Snakeskin - April 19th 2019

As for these snakeskins Sz 8-9.5 won't sit for than 5 days
Big footers may get lucky with a memorial day sale the week after

If you wait for a disco they will usually sellout
If you buy on RD it will usually sit and go on sale :lol:
This is exactly why I really don't even sweat it anymore. These days, I only buy shoes I really want/have wanted again for a long time. So when I get a chance to get them, I get them. If somehow it transpires that I get a pair on sale later on, great. But like you said, it seems like almost every time I say to myself, wait for the disco, they disappear and then I'm left with a bigger headache. Obviously it would have worked for this Navy release, but dealing with returning all of my pairs, then re-buying them is another headache I don't want to deal with, especially when I am satisfied with the appearance of each of my pairs. So I just say, oh well, and move on.

I like those bone 11 lows. It’s been a while since I last bought Js. Might give them a look later.

I know the Bones are the people’s favorite but the Navy’s hold a high place on my list; mostly because they dropped on 4/19 which is my Bday. Bones though, are disco or bust.

:nthat:

C730DA53-DC11-4218-B7B5-433594C74D8E.jpeg

I know the Bones are the people’s favorite but the Navy’s hold a high place on my list; mostly because they dropped on 4/19 which is my Bday. Bones though, are disco or bust.

:nthat:

C730DA53-DC11-4218-B7B5-433594C74D8E.jpeg
I couldn’t give a **** about the bones, really. Navys are arguably my GOAT 11 low. Going to wear them again all weekend and pray they don’t start squeaking ...

Any place to cop now so I can sleep in? Or do you guys think the bones will sit at least til midday?

Crazy how this game works....these sit and for $10 less retail, you could have picked up Travis Scott 1’s that are now selling for over a tack.

Figured these were gonna sit like everything else. Good news for you guys who like them.

Back
Top Bottom