Jordan 11 Low Snakeskin - April 19th 2019

IMG_20190518_142737341.jpg

Last edited:
light bone is dope, as soon as the price drops a little bit i'll need to double up, it's so white i think the second i take it outside it'll turn dirt brown.

wish i found a pair of pink skin in women size 12.5 somewhere....

Yeah those were the only ones I really wanted. Hopefully they sit and can be had on discount. Think it's time to go back to my old ways and only buy stuff that's on sale for a decent price.

I could never pull off those pinks. Maybe if the sockliner was black or even white ... then maybe. Now, if they did a red snakeskin pair, with various shades of red ... :nthat:

Saw the bones at the mall today. I saw what some said earlier about the snake material being different than the navy. Interesting, and I wonder why they did it that way between different colorways. That said, they didn't do much for me, not sure why. I think I don't like the sail color in general, on most shoes.
Yuck at the gear. The snake print shorts...Jordan clothes be wild tacky
The shorts would be dope if they weren't made out of a plastic tablecloth. Especially the navy pair. If those were made out of a decent knit material like most of Nike's shorts these days, I'd have probably bought two pairs of them. Also if they just had a Jumpman embroidered on them rather than the big 11-style font of "JORDAN" so big on them. But I could have lived with that if the actual material was nice. Instead, I can't see how anyone can wear them as is. They don't even have any kind of liner. Imagine sweating in those things on a hot day. Zero breathability and zero moisture-absorption properties. Nasty.

Which way is better?
Yo. Good question. I was trying to come to a conclusion on that, actually. My knee-jerk reaction was, the bones/pinks (I think pinks are the same) seem like better quality. Only because they don't appear to have the suede-like overlay on the base layer to produce the scale effect. They actually seem to have little raised "scales" on them compared to the Navys. But then after I thought about it, I'm not sure. They feel somewhat more plasticky as a result. Honestly I'd have to have them side by side. Or really, see how each construction/material does over time. But from what I saw briefly, I lean to them being better. Too bad I don't like those colorways LOL
EDIT: spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour additional note for you: Now that I think about it, it might be a result of the type of pattern they were trying to achieve. The Navy's are an attempt to mimic, somewhat, the OG Navys. The pinks and bones are more a digi-camo pattern printed on them, with some raised scales for the snake effect. Two different things. The suede overlay on the navy's adds a third shade of blue, somewhat like the OGs. I'm guessing but I think that's what's behind it.

Last edited:
Yo. Good question. I was trying to come to a conclusion on that, actually. My knee-jerk reaction was, the bones/pinks (I think pinks are the same) seem like better quality. Only because the don't appear to have the suede-like overlay on the base layer to produce the scale effect. They actually seem to have little raised "scales" on them compared to the Navys. But then after I thought about it, I'm not sure. They feel somewhat more plasticky as a result. Honestly I'd have to have them side by side. Or really, see how each construction/material does over time. But from what I saw briefly, I lean to them being better. Too bad I don't like those colorways LOL

Ok, thanks. The Bone's and Pink's do look better to me in pics and videos, but I will have to see in person. I've just been to lazy to go to the sneaker shops. Bone's will be copped on discount tho.

Ok, thanks. The Bone's and Pink's do look better to me in pics and videos, but I will have to see in person. I've just been to lazy to go to the sneaker shops. Bone's will be copped on discount tho.
Check my above edit if you didn't see it. Either way, I love the navys. Wish they were a true OG retro, but they still just look great on their own, especially when you're wearing them. Even my girl said last week, "those are my favorites of all of those," meaning all the 11s. Such a great, versatile, non-loud colorway. I've been wearing them quite a bit. They're my go-to shoe right now whenever possible.

Yeah I don’t like the sail color on the leather upper part as well. Thought it’d be lighter color in hand.

light bone is dope, as soon as the price drops a little bit i'll need to double up, it's so white i think the second i take it outside it'll turn dirt brown.

wish i found a pair of pink skin in women size 12.5 somewhere....

What size do I get for them pink joints if I’m a 10.5us on usual jordan 11s?

Yeah I don’t like the sail color on the leather upper part as well. Thought it’d be lighter color in hand.

I buy all current 11s, mid or low, in my TTS 11 and have zero problems. Best I can tell you.

Women’s 12.
Women’s size are always 1.5 up from men and youth.

Check my above edit if you didn't see it. Either way, I love the navys. Wish they were a true OG retro, but they still just look great on their own, especially when you're wearing them. Even my girl said last week, "those are my favorites of all of those," meaning all the 11s. Such a great, versatile, non-loud colorway. I've been wearing them quite a bit. They're my go-to shoe right now whenever possible.

You keep talking about the Navy's and you'll have me copping those instead of Bone's. Maybe I'll end up with three pairs. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom